Karpinski sais she would testify Rummy odered torture

That's sarcasm, sugar. I should have realized your cognitive capacity is minimal and should NOT have used something like this which could confuse you. My apologies.

So your point with that sarcasm was to make fun of rsr, am I correct in that?

So your point with that sarcasm was to make fun of rsr, am I correct in that?

Nope. It was aimed directly at Care, who consistently ignores the legal facts in preference for her own opinions which she states as fact. She knows exactly what I was getting at, I'm sure.

Why? Librulls don't need, care about, nor WANT facts.

Where was the liberal media on this story on Delay?

Texas High Court Dismisses Charge Against DeLay, Big Three Ignore It
Posted by Matthew Sheffield on June 28, 2007 - 00:37.
After immediately jumping on the news that then-House majority leader Tom DeLay was indicted by a Democratic Texas prosecutor, the big three networks refused to mention the Wednesday news that the Texas supreme court has approved the dismissal of one of the charges against him.

The charges were originally dismissed by a lower court judge (an event which the big three just barely covered) who ruled that the laws under which the former congressman was indicted did not exist during the time he was alleged to have violated them.

DeLay's indictments at the hand of a partisan Democratic prosecutor (the "Mike Nifong of Texas" as DeLay's blog calls him) were one of several charges of "corruption" leveled by the media and Democrats that helped turn the electoral tide against the GOP in the 2006 elections. After DeLay's indictment by Ronnie Earle, the press even went so far as to obscure Earle's political party, barely mentioning it or declining to do so at all.

That was a stark contrast to Wednesday night's coverage where DeLay's vindication was not mentioned at all.

http://newsbusters.org/node/13790#comment

Where was the liberal media on this story on Delay?

Texas High Court Dismisses Charge Against DeLay, Big Three Ignore It
Posted by Matthew Sheffield on June 28, 2007 - 00:37.
After immediately jumping on the news that then-House majority leader Tom DeLay was indicted by a Democratic Texas prosecutor, the big three networks refused to mention the Wednesday news that the Texas supreme court has approved the dismissal of one of the charges against him.

The charges were originally dismissed by a lower court judge (an event which the big three just barely covered) who ruled that the laws under which the former congressman was indicted did not exist during the time he was alleged to have violated them.

DeLay's indictments at the hand of a partisan Democratic prosecutor (the "Mike Nifong of Texas" as DeLay's blog calls him) were one of several charges of "corruption" leveled by the media and Democrats that helped turn the electoral tide against the GOP in the 2006 elections. After DeLay's indictment by Ronnie Earle, the press even went so far as to obscure Earle's political party, barely mentioning it or declining to do so at all.

That was a stark contrast to Wednesday night's coverage where DeLay's vindication was not mentioned at all.

http://newsbusters.org/node/13790#comment

There are at least 20 articles from the main stream media mentioning that one charge against Delay was dropped?

BTW- Ronnie Earle is NOT partisan imo.

12 out of his last 15 cases of political corruption were AGAINST DEMOCRATS.

12 out of the 15 cases he prosecuted, were against Democratic politicians.

How do you "explain" that Rsr?

care

There are at least 20 articles from the main stream media mentioning that one charge against Delay was dropped?

BTW- Ronnie Earle is NOT partisan imo.

12 out of his last 15 cases of political corruption were AGAINST DEMOCRATS.

12 out of the 15 cases he prosecuted, were against Democratic politicians.

How do you "explain" that Rsr?

care

Care, he was a partisan hack DA who did this to help his party

Care, he was a partisan hack DA who did this to help his party

rsr,

did he charge and indict and covict those 12 democratic party politicians to HELP the Democratic party? LOGIC, says NOT.

did he make a mistake by bringing the charge against delay that was ultimately dropped, YES, most certainly!

rsr,

did he charge and indict and covict those 12 democratic party politicians to HELP the Democratic party? LOGIC, says NOT.

did he make a mistake by bringing the charge against delay that was ultimately dropped, YES, most certainly!

Well except he CONTINUES to try and get said charge reinstated. Basicly Delay was charged with using money given to him as campaign donations for, well campaigning.

And it took how many years and how many Grand Juries to get these charges into court? I suggest you do a little fact checking.

Well except he CONTINUES to try and get said charge reinstated. Basicly Delay was charged with using money given to him as campaign donations for, well campaigning.

And it took how many years and how many Grand Juries to get these charges into court? I suggest you do a little fact checking.

actually, he's been charged with ''MONEY LAUNDERING'', his two aids were convicted or pleady guilty to related crimes already.

rsr,

and it drove Tom from office, which is something Dems could not do on Election Day

Forum List

Back