Karl Rove calls out Caribou Barbie!

"Look, if Sarah Palin wants to demonstrate her power and influence, she ought
to -- where we started was Delaware -- she ought to go to Delaware and
campaign for her favorite Christine O'Donnell," he continued.

Rove challenges Palin: O'Donnell dodges witchcraft questions

This is the sort of stuff grabbing the attention of the libs and getting them excited??:lol:

Sure it is...look at it again...Rove is attacking Palin?!?!?!? Even THEY couldn't have made that up. Anyone who attacks Palin is going to get some kudos from the left...but for Rove to do it...well, hell...it might as well be Jesus doin it.

When did Rove start gathering credibility with the FarLeft?

You're confusing credibility with entertainment value.

Oh that's right...their just entertainers....how easily we forget your justification ploys.

On the other hand...I think I'll adopt that mindset. Barack Obama is one entertaining fellow. Hell, I don't think I've ever been more entertained. With the slight possibility of the sex scandal in the white house a few years back...

You're confusing credibility with entertainment value.

entertained.png

Let me get this straight. Rove admits Palin has enormous power and a following and calls on Palin to do the tough thing and campaign for somebody she says she supports? And the wingnut Tea Party types attack Rove?

:lol::lol::lol:

Let me get this straight. Rove admits Palin has enormous power and a following and calls on Palin to do the tough thing and campaign for somebody she says she supports? And the wingnut Tea Party types attack Rove?

he's showing his true colors...you mask it any way you want...but he's turning gray.

he's showing his true colors...you mask it any way you want...but he's turning gray.

dope. Palin is an insider posing as an outsider, It's a power struggle. Idiots like you are pawns.

gawd, they are stupid in Texas

Why is the latest DumbDumb RepubliCON politrickian dodging even TheRepublicanNewsNetwork?

LOL!!! Toast I tell you...TOAST!!!

What if this Republican "TOAST.......you're telling us" defeats the MARXIST ?

Will it still be "LOL" ?

This is the sort of stuff grabbing the attention of the libs and getting them excited??:lol:

Sorry. I just think it's funny and possibly ironic. The cons said they wanted a fight, and well, it would appear they got one now. Just maybe not the one they were hoping for....

Sorry. I just think it's funny and possibly ironic. The cons said they wanted a fight, and well, it would appear they got one now. Just maybe not the one they were hoping for....

Link please.

REALLY? How many links do you want? I just Googled "GOP wnats to fight" and got pages and pages of links to news stories where the GOP has promised to fight Obama and this Democratic Congress on everything from Healthcare to Unemployment benefits to Education funding......

since he started putting down Republican candidates.
before that they couldn't STAND HIS GUTS.

lefties are just soooooooooo transparent you can see right through them.

Rove can go fuck himself.

He had his chance and instead of reforming government, he let that fat fucking Communist cocksucking murderer Ted Kennedy write the education bill, he gave us a NEW Entitlement.

All we have to show for 8 years of Rove and Bush is Alito and Roberts. That's good, but we could have done much much better

Folks can hate all they want, but Rove knows politics and knows how to win. If I were running for anything, I would hire him in a minute - and listen to him.

That's why partisans can't stand him.

Rove can go fuck himself.

He had his chance and instead of reforming government, he let that fat fucking Communist cocksucking murderer Ted Kennedy write the education bill, he gave us a NEW Entitlement.

All we have to show for 8 years of Rove and Bush is Alito and Roberts. That's good, but we could have done much much better
You seem to have forgotten a couple of unfunded wars, give aways to Wall Street, diluting EPA regulations, retarding medical research, screwing up the Mississippi delta after Katrina, and running a budget surplus into a record deficit! Not to mention Abu Ghraib, secret CIA prisons, torture, and the loss of American prestige and confidence world wide.

Short term memory loss?

Forum List

Back