karl rove basically just said in his view

Rove has been saying the same thing since July. He will say whatever it takes to help Willard. He is the GOP's Champion Hack.

Rove: Numbers Game No Longer Favors Obama

I believe Nate Stein who still gives Obama a 68% chance of winning. Tom Wong, who was incredibly accurate in 2008 gives Obama a 9-1 chance of winning.

"Yes, Karl you are a liar"
well i hope nate sliver right. i have a lot of respect for him and he respect pollster

Thing is, Obama leads in like 200 electoral votes he can't lose, leads in enough to win, he may lose the Red totally duped uncontested states to lose popular vote. Who cares? LOL!
the promblem is romney mo man keep carrying on. he reduced obama lead in ppp, ramuseu say that romney lead in swing states grow larger and then you have this gallup poll

then you see thing like pa and mi which should be safe seats for dems go toss up and just bring you down

of course game not up yet. wi,mi,pa,ohio and nev still in play and if obama wins them all , he wins

but just sense from reading media that romney keep gaining all the time in midwest through media reports.

Obama team got to fight like never before. their fighting a powerful gop machine and supporters who want to win more then ever. their be hard to stop but they got to keep trying.

I commend you, decker. You know more about US politics and geography than most Americans know about England!
well thank you for the nice comment. I Just find american politics intresting that all so try to read through looking at it history and state of the mao.. To be fair i don,t know that much about history of america or wider range of issues. But always i try to learn more.

In terms of americans knowing more about england. I find americans who come to uk show a really great intrest and knowledge in learning about english history when you see them in museums like british museum or museum of london.

But i understand how england can be less intresting to americans, then america is to england . This is because are a far smaller country then america and so less to explore here.

You are discounting the fact that Romney is overwhelmingly supported in most of the former slave states. Its the state by state polls that matter. Romney can very well win the popular vote but lose the electoral college because he has overwhelming support in former slave states but loses the battleground states by narrow margins.
of course that is true. i know obama can win election for that midwest firewall. But what i am saying now is he must fight harder then ever before with tv ad, local ad, ground game, rallies, interviews locally even to win those states

this must be 24/7 operation down their and they got to pull all resources in my eyes into those states

He needs to knock the ball out of the fucking ball park on the next debate or its over.

When Americans get the impression their leader can't talk without the assistance of the Candy Crowleys of life beating up on his opponent for him, they get the impression he is a craven loser.

I'm thinking that if President Obama can't stand the people he represents as their president when he goes to Europe and starts besmirching Americans who died four generations ago, projecting their wrongs onto today's Americans, he might consider another avocation. The reason he's not hitting balls out of the park is because he's placed himself in the shelter of his dugout.

Just to be clear, It's not just Karl Rove. I have seen several Democrats Pundits, and Talking heads on several News outlets echo the idea that if the Gallup Likely Voter Poll is Accurate it's over.

That's what Bob Beckle said. He's a flaming lib and worships obama, but he admitted that if these results are accurate it's all over.

Just to be clear, It's not just Karl Rove. I have seen several Democrats Pundits, and Talking heads on several News outlets echo the idea that if the Gallup Likely Voter Poll is Accurate it's over.

That's what Bob Beckle said. He's a flaming lib and worships obama, but he admitted that if these results are accurate it's all over.
it is true and no doubt if gallup proved right it be pretty easy win for romney. but like i said we wait and see

of course that is true. i know obama can win election for that midwest firewall. But what i am saying now is he must fight harder then ever before with tv ad, local ad, ground game, rallies, interviews locally even to win those states

this must be 24/7 operation down their and they got to pull all resources in my eyes into those states

He needs to knock the ball out of the fucking ball park on the next debate or its over.

When Americans get the impression their leader can't talk without the assistance of the Candy Crowleys of life beating up on his opponent for him, they get the impression he is a craven loser.

I'm thinking that if President Obama can't stand the people he represents as their president when he goes to Europe and starts besmirching Americans who died four generations ago, projecting their wrongs onto today's Americans, he might consider another avocation. The reason he's not hitting balls out of the park is because he's placed himself in the shelter of his dugout.
their no doubt he made mistakes. Lirbya thing was a mess and going to get tough time on monday night about that. President under more pressure on monday then romney. President simply can,t afford another bad debate.

What do you mean by "flaming" lib?

If Beckel is one, you might be referring to a stooge hired by FOX to give the appearance of bipartisan coverage. A dude who needs a paycheck so he is willing to role play with a group of FOX assholes. His role is to say things that the others can easily poke fun at and to give legitimacy to even the most inaccurate
GOP talking point or flimsy attempt at spin.

Am I right?

If Beckel is one, you might be referring to a stooge hired by FOX to give the appearance of bipartisan coverage. A dude who needs a paycheck so he is willing to role play with a group of FOX assholes. His role is to say things that the others can easily poke fun at and to give legitimacy to even the most inaccurate

Am I right?
well to be fair to beckel he really defend dem most time and goes for gop all the time.

Am I right?

His role is to say things that the others can easily poke fun at

Sounds like every other liberal.

Am I right?

His role is to say things that the others can easily poke fun at

Sounds like every other liberal.
well that your view. i am not sure he their to be poked at but to ensure their a debate between gop supporters and dem supporter.

If you don't mind my asking, Decker, where are you from? Is English your second language or were you educated in Chicago?
I am white british and am from uk. English of course is my first language. I am dyslexic. I am trying to work on my writing and spelling, but it been issue my whole life .

Sorry if the standard not great but i am try to improve.

Aaah, that is why you think left is right! :eusa_angel:

If you don't mind my asking, Decker, where are you from? Is English your second language or were you educated in Chicago?
I am white british and am from uk. English of course is my first language. I am dyslexic. I am trying to work on my writing and spelling, but it been issue my whole life .

Sorry if the standard not great but i am try to improve.

Aaah, that is why you think left is right! :eusa_angel:
i don,t think left is right . I know my left or right. when i was kid though did have dysplaxia as well which meant co - ordination issues . so i had spend more time doing tasks then others to get it right. i was a slow learner.

Forum List

Back