Karine-Jean. What's With So Many Answers Involving "The Process This" And "The Process That"? Yet No Direct Answers. Right?

Fox was all over this on and off this week. Showing montage's (did I spell that right?) and/or compilations of Karine saying "Process" instead of just answering a simple question from a white house press person.
Maybe we can just create a basic answer to any current situation.
Listen, ahh, this is still an ongoing situation, the legal team is still in the process of developing a process to come up with the process to figure out how all this occurred over these last two weeks, therefore I really cannot give you a reasonable answer regarding this issue being we have to wait for the process to come to a final conclusion of this process that will hopefully explain this current dilemma as we await the process to be finalized. Next Question?

I must refer you to the WH counsel and DOJ if you have any furthur questions/statements.

Uuummm....EXCUSE ME.

Did you know she is a black lesbian who broke an oppressive glass ceiling?

All she had to do was stroll on in to that Press Room to achieve massive progress for the human race and all of us lucky enough to hear her erudite proclamations.

Whether those proclamations have any tinge of honesty whatsoever is entirely beside the point.

BIGOT.

Intersectional hires of incompetent people is really dumb.

Due process is only important if it's your side that is under fire. We gotta go through the process and hope everybody will lose interest as time passes and another story comes along to distract the public. BUT - if it's the other side that is under fire then by all means hang the bastard immediately and point out how bad those guys are.

Forum List

Back