Karine-Jean. What's With So Many Answers Involving "The Process This" And "The Process That"? Yet No Direct Answers. Right?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Fox was all over this on and off this week. Showing montage's (did I spell that right?) and/or compilations of Karine saying "Process" instead of just answering a simple question from a white house press person.
Maybe we can just create a basic answer to any current situation.
Listen, ahh, this is still an ongoing situation, the legal team is still in the process of developing a process to come up with the process to figure out how all this occurred over these last two weeks, therefore I really cannot give you a reasonable answer regarding this issue being we have to wait for the process to come to a final conclusion of this process that will hopefully explain this current dilemma as we await the process to be finalized. Next Question?

You should get them to play music when they dance around a question with a hoofer's answer.
and can you imagine if president harris had this job? yes, ahh, I understand your concern over this matter, but I can assure you that we are working together to insure that others are working together to solve this issue as we continue to work together to make sure our staff is also working together to make sure we never making complete jackassess of ourselves working together to stop repeating the same phrases over and over again,,,,OK,,,,next question?

Fox was all over this on and off this week. Showing montage's (did I spell that right?) and/or compilations of Karine saying "Process" instead of just answering a simple question from a white house press person.
Listen, ahh, this is still an ongoing situation, the legal team is still in the process of developing a process to come up with the process to figure out how all this occurred over these last two weeks, therefore I really cannot give you a reasonable answer regarding this issue being we have to wait for the process to come to a final conclusion of this process that will hopefully explain this current dilemma as we await the process to be finalized. Next Question?

No actual answers is her job.

Uuummm....EXCUSE ME.

Did you know she is a black lesbian who broke an oppressive glass ceiling?

All she had to do was stroll on in to that Press Room to achieve massive progress for the human race and all of us lucky enough to hear her erudite proclamations.

Whether those proclamations have any tinge of honesty whatsoever is entirely beside the point.

BIGOT.

first we had "I will circle back with you" now we have,,"It's In The Process, therefore I cannot answer your question"

Yeah, and this new Press Secretary blinks so much she looks like she's conducting morse code.

Never thought anyone could make Circle Back look better by comparison - but here we are.

She is utterly unqualified for the position and is in the untenable position of defending the indefensible.

I bet Kamala has been giving her lessons in how to create long-winded passages of nonsense that doesn't say anything at all.

She is utterly unqualified for the position and is in the untenable position of defending the indefensible.

I bet Kamala has been giving her lessons in how to create long-winded passages of nonsense that doesn't say anything at all.
i wish sargeant shultz was still around,,at least when he couldnt answer a question, we would all be laughing

Her qualification for the job are that she's a black lesbian.

"Rachel" Levine's qualifications for the job are that he is a man who thinks he is a woman.

Sam Brinson's qualification for the job involved his being a cross dressing gay man who likes to engage in kinky pretend bestiality.

Anybody see a pattern here, folks?

Her qualification for the job are that she's a black lesbian.

"Rachel" Levine's qualifications for the job are that he is a man who thinks he is a woman.

Sam Brinson's qualification for the job involved his being a cross dressing gay man who likes to engage in kinky pretend bestiality.

Anybody see a pattern here, folks?
i would love to see a reporter ask her if she could please answer his/her question without using the word "Process" in the answer

Forum List

Back