Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

Arizona citizens have already started collecting the 600,000 signatures necessary to recall Hobbs. How is she going to stop them?

Arizona citizens have already started collecting the 600,000 signatures necessary to recall Hobbs. How is she going to stop them?

LOLOL

Easy. She'll stop them with the law, FruitLoops. The law says an elected individual cannot be recalled until they've been in office at least 6 months.

:dance:

LOLOL

Easy. She'll stop them with the law, FruitLoops. The law says an elected individual cannot be recalled until they've been in office at least 6 months.

:dance:
They will have the signatures in the six months and will be ready to go. She cannot legally stop it after six months.

They will have the signatures in the six months and will be ready to go. She cannot legally stop it after six months.

LOLOL

You're such a idiot, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

First of all, 600,000 signatures is still not enough. Secondly, any signatures they've already collected won't count. Thirdly, even a successful recall will likely not result in removing Hobbs as governor.

:lmao:

Last edited:
LOLOL

You're such a idiot, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

First of all, 600,000 sigbatures is still not enough. Secondly, any signatures they've already collected won't count. Thirdly, even a successful recall will likely not result in removing Hobbs as governor.

:lmao:
It will show Hobbs and her corrupt backers what the voters think of her. Plus it is too soon to speculate on what will happen, but there are certainly enough pissed off citizens to see it through. That is an unchangeable fact.

Then all those signatures being gathered now, are a waste of time. Under Arizona law the recall petitions cannot be even started until the office holder is in office for 6 months. So any signatures gathered prior to - IIRC - June 3rd, will not count.

Just say'n

WW

19-202. Recall petition; limitations; subsequent petition

A. A recall petition shall not be circulated against any officer until the officer has held office for six months, except that a petition may be filed against a member of the legislature at any time after five days from the beginning of the first session after the member's election. The commencement of a subsequent term in the same office does not renew the six month period delaying the circulation of a recall petition.

B. After one recall petition and election, no further recall petition shall be filed against the same officer during the term for which the officer was elected unless the petitioners signing the petition first, at the time of application for the subsequent recall petition, pay into the public treasury from which such election expenses were paid all expenses of the preceding election.

Then all those signatures being gathered now, are a waste of time. Under Arizona law the recall petitions cannot be even started until the office holder is in office for 6 months. So any signatures gathered prior to - IIRC - June 3rd, will not count.

Just say'n

WW

19-202. Recall petition; limitations; subsequent petition

A. A recall petition shall not be circulated against any officer until the officer has held office for six months, except that a petition may be filed against a member of the legislature at any time after five days from the beginning of the first session after the member's election. The commencement of a subsequent term in the same office does not renew the six month period delaying the circulation of a recall petition.

B. After one recall petition and election, no further recall petition shall be filed against the same officer during the term for which the officer was elected unless the petitioners signing the petition first, at the time of application for the subsequent recall petition, pay into the public treasury from which such election expenses were paid all expenses of the preceding election.
Then it will be started when it legally can be. It is not going away.

It will show Hobbs and her corrupt backers what the voters think of her. Plus it is too soon to speculate on what will happen, but there are certainly enough pissed off citizens to see it through. That is an unchangeable fact.

Uh, no, it will not show that. All it takes to recall an elected official in that state is little more than half of the losing party voters to sign it.

Even if they wait the required 6 months... and even if they get the required signatures... what do you think happens to Hobbs then...?

Uh, no, it will not show that. All it takes to recall an elected official in that state is little more than half of the losing party voters to sign it.

Even if they wait the required 6 months... and even if they get the required signatures... what do you think happens to Hobbs then...?
What I think does not matter. It is up to the citizens of AZ. What you think does not matter either. It really never has has. The criminals do not need you. You are also nothing to them but too stupid to realize it.

2364902d872bbb5a.jpg

See new Tweets

Conversation​

AvaArmstrong, Author Retweeted

Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

Why was an FBI agent from the Cyber division named Kori Lorick posing as Arizona's Director of Elections for the 2022 midterms?
Quote Tweet

Agdq2Lgn_normal.jpg

Jonathan

@DecentFiJC
·
Nov 25
Definitely do NOT look into the background of Arizona’s Director of Elections, Kori Lorick. Or that the DHS, FBI, DNC and Soros poured $12mm into EIP to attack conservatives online. Or that funding finished right after she was “installed” to replace Sambo Dul (PerkinsCoie alum).
Show this thread

Last edited:
YOU ARE A Projecting gaslighting cu nt
Ok bull dyke
And the MAGAt sexual fantasies con-tinue.

But you know, poster Bodecea, it is more than poor poster Bigreb's sexualized imagination....it also includes not a little overcompensation ala' overt misogyny.

One could be forgiven if one thought that poor Bigreb's postings reveal a sense of inadequacy and fear of women. I'm not saying I am thinking that....but can readily see how some could.

Hint: Those posters who use guns...the bigger the better.....as an avatar provide us with sort of a 'tell' here.

Or, to paraphrase the over-compensators ...."Look, all you cu-nts I have an illustration of a big gun. Can't you see it? Why don't you understand how important I am...after all, look at my picture of a big gun?"

Yeah, I can see how some think those over-compensators are just like that.

What I think does not matter. It is up to the citizens of AZ. What you think does not matter either. It really never has has. The criminals do not need you. You are also nothing to them but too stupid to realize it.

I asked what you think happens if they recall her. Seems you don't even know. Want me to inform you?

There has been one, and only one insurrection in the last 20 years - and it was in Seattle, Nazi boi.

Your Reich has revoked the 1st Amendment and criminalized protest against your party. You Nazis openly advocate putting people in prison if they seek recourse through the courts - because courts are closed against the enemies of the Reich, and now one of you clowns suggests putting people in prison if they question the legitimacy of elections.

It's not a stretch that you would throw people in prison for voting for candidates not selected by the Nazi democrat party.

It's the obvious next step for you evil vermin.

Remember, we've seen this before - you're just following in the footsteps of Adolf Hitler, nothing you're doing is new. Even your use of a scapegoat, Der Juden - the whites you so bitterly hate - is straight out of Adolfs playbook. You are the 4th Reich - we read what the 3rd Reich did - and that's what you will do.
You're way-the-hell out there in Right Field, aren't-cha Princess? Too far out there for me to bother with any longer.

Forum List

Back