Kanye West says he asked Trump to be his 2024 running mate

That's a lie, birdbrain.

How many you want?

Penelope:

Who in the heck cares about the Holocaust Museum members. I get so sick of hearing the fake holocaust.

Doing a search for Fuentes online I was impressed by the level of hate coming from the left towards him

As far as I can tell Fuentes has not killed anyone but merely expresses an opinion that libs do not like

If I am missing any actual crimes against humanity that the Southern Poverty Law Center did find please let me know

Doing a search for Fuentes online I was impressed by the level of hate coming from the left towards him

As far as I can tell Fuentes has not killed anyone but merely expresses an opinion that libs do not like

If I am missing any actual crimes against humanity that the Southern Poverty Law Center did find please let me know

Trump's daughter and grandchildren are Jewish. Flattery from Kanye and Fuentes was more important to Trump.

Oh, now Trump claims he had no idea who Fuentes was...

Former President Donald Trump distanced himself Friday from a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida with Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and white supremacist Nick Fuentes, claiming he didn’t know the identity of the far-right activist who was unexpectedly brought along with the rapper.

“This past week, Kanye West called me to have dinner at Mar-a-Lago. Shortly thereafter, he unexpectedly showed up with three of his friends, whom I knew nothing about,” Trump said Friday in a statement on his Truth Social platform.

So we're supposed to believe that his security detail did no background checks and just let them in because they showed up with Kanye? Yeah, right.
President Trump ALWAYS says nice things about people until they turn on him. He's not gonna research everyone who shakes his hand. Good Allah you people really dig for anything negative to say about the man

President Trump ALWAYS says nice things about people until they turn on him. He's not gonna research everyone who shakes his hand. Good Allah you people really dig for anything negative to say about the man

There is no digging required. He provides all the negativity by himself through his words and actions. Kind of like Biden.

You don't have a clue about context., and I wouldn't expect you to know.
Would you know if holocaust denial if popular enough in America now for Trump to lay claim to it?

Don't just make a guess.
I think his supporters on this board are ready for it.

I have no idea.

Thanks for saying so.
It won't be an easy one to answer on account of most will deny.

We can start by asking them to deny being holocaust deniers. That can either bring out an answer or some profanity and spam.

Forum List

Back