Kanye West eviscerates the Democrat Kool Kids Klub during his epic meeting with President Trump

`
I just think Kane West is an attention whore, just like trump.
I think a lot of people think what you think. This seems scathing:
T.I. says he's done with Kanye West after Trump meeting: 'We just saw Mr. West's Soul on auction'

The Left will not have black people being free thinkers see. They will use the most vile rhetoric when that happens.

Desperation is ugly, liberals.

lol...' vile rhetoric'? have you ever read the lyrics to some of his songs?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy:

24 Political References in Kanye West's Lyrics

`
T.I. says he's done with Kanye West after Trump meeting: 'We just saw Mr. West's Soul on auction'

The Left will not have black people being free thinkers see. They will use the most vile rhetoric when that happens.

enjoy:

How about this: i don't agree with Kanye politically so I'm going to call him a token Negro, or say that he's up for auction like a slave.

The American Left. Every one with a decent conscience or an IQ over 75 has already left or is deeply considering it now.

good to know you think kanye he is a token & has been sold... just like your pussy grabbing president does.

`

enjoy:

`

enjoy:

How about this: i don't agree with Kanye politically so I'm going to call him a token Negro, or say that he's up for auction like a slave.

The American Left. Every one with a decent conscience or an IQ over 75 has already left or is deeply considering it now.

good to know you think kanye he is a token & has been sold... just like your pussy grabbing president does. i bet you think you a 'stable genius' like him too... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back