Kanye West eviscerates the Democrat Kool Kids Klub during his epic meeting with President Trump

I'm optimistic about a bump in his demographic. Just realize that despite his seemingly sincere affinity with Trump he may well never support another GOP President ever again. He's a marketing natural & he does have his own agenda. Probably the most profound take away for me was his reference to 'brands but no land'. The Dem's have been doing the stick & carrot routine with them & Kayne is shrewd in 'wanting in' on the equity for the black population.

Last edited:
I'm optimistic about a bump in his demographic. Just realize that despite his seemingly sincere affinity with Trump he may well never support another GOP President ever again. He's a marketing natural & he does have his own agenda.
You do realize his demographic is suburban white children right?

Trump is a Genius….

He is converting democrats left and right…

The left can’t afford the losses….

With every day that passes the liberals become weaker…

The Right will no doubt make history in the mid-terms…

Thank you President Trump.

I'm optimistic about a bump in his demographic. Just realize that despite his seemingly sincere affinity with Trump he may well never support another GOP President ever again. He's a marketing natural & he does have his own agenda.
Really? How about google Kanye Rap concert and check out the audience. Those ain't suburban white kids.

I'm loving Woke Kanye. :)

Just what I wanted to watch. A rambling video shot on a camera by a drunk.

Gotta go throw up now.

Masterful critique.

"The camera moved too much".

I've seen steadier videos shot from a lifeboat in the north Atlantic. C'mon.

I had heard that there was this clusterfuck of a media event so I clicked in to check it out but I ain't got enough Dramamine.

I'm an audio guy not a cameraman but even I know you can't just wave around in random ballyhoos and expect to get a decent shot.

Really? How about google Kanye Rap concert and check out the audience. Those ain't suburban white kids.

He doesn’t know what he is talking about.

imagine-how-confused-trump-supporters-are-they-have-to-hate-35647939.png

Lol, you kids will just believe anything won't ya?

Here's a couple of recent pics for ya.
kanye-west-pablo-tour.jpg
kanye-west-pablo-tour.jpg
kanye_west_mikel_galicia_2.jpg

He doesn’t know what he is talking about.
I'm am aware he has no idea. No need to belabor the obvious.

CNN putting their token black guys to launch racist attacks against Kanye was priceless. The leftwing media is in full melt down, like demons witnessing an exorcism.

Forum List

Back