Kanye:i love Trump..he has dragon energy. I'm an individual. i have the right to independent thought

"I’m taking my dragon energy to talk to Alex Jones on InfoWars in a few minutes. My critics say I shouldn’t appear on InfoWars. Kanye says I can love who I want. I’m Switzerland." - Supercilious Scott Adams

KANYE WEST on Twitter

humans are tribal. we need to belong to groups. we crave bonds and attachments, which is why we love clubs, teams, frats, family. almost no one is a hermit. even monks and friars belong to orders. but the tribal instinct is not just an instinct to belong. it is also an instinct to exclude. kanye feels excluded!
FB_IMG_1524827704430.jpg

So liberals are treating Kanye the same way conservatives treat Mccain, Meghan Kelly, Jeff Flake, etc. etc.?

Wow.

Geraldo: Dragon energy is real!

Watters: do you have that?

Geraldo: yes!

Watters: in your moustache?

KANYE WEST on Twitter

humans are tribal. we need to belong to groups. we crave bonds and attachments, which is why we love clubs, teams, frats, family. almost no one is a hermit. even monks and friars belong to orders. but the tribal instinct is not just an instinct to belong. it is also an instinct to exclude. kanye feels excluded!
Being alone does not bother me much! Mesquitoes never bite me either!

Each tribe gets to decide how much conformity it demands of it's members.

West is not playing along with the pretense that Trump is pure Evulness.

It is up to the tribe(s) West belongs to, to decide if that means he must be banished.

members of tribes seek to benefit their group mates even when they personally gain nothing. they will penalize outsiders, seemingly gratuitously. They will sacrifice, even kill and die, for their group.

Yes....

But how does that relate to the current topic?

kanye is reacting against tribal thinking, and embracing president trump

I'm sure he still considers himself part of the "Black Tribe".

It is up to the "Black tribe" and other groups to decide if some independent thinking is grounds for expulsion.

Why is it only independent thinking when a black person validates what you racists want us to believe?

That's not independent thinking. It's stupidity.

Since all you did there was call me a name,

fuck you, you vile piece of shit.

KANYE WEST on Twitter

Well Lying Trump has scales and a tail, but not a dragon. Think more southerly.

Never listened to any of his music probabaly never will I doubt I would agree with him on much of anything but I will give him credit for standing up to this twitter/social media mob rule stuff more people no matter what way the go politically need to tell the social media mob to shove it.

Never listened to any of his music probabaly never will I doubt I would agree with him on much of anything but I will give him credit for standing up to this twitter/social media mob rule stuff more people no matter what way the go politically need to tell the social media mob to shove it.

here's a song he did with Wacky Paul McCartney

An individual who just won't get tired of winning under any circumstance.

Great!!

The new black panther leader: “We have been pimped like prostitutes by the Democratic Party”! We have to look at all parties for our votes”!

For so long they have told us that because there was a black president, this meant progress. Progress is not a skin tone, progress is a number...Chicago got worse while Obama was in office, and he came from there.

The new black panther leader: “We have been pimped like prostitutes by the Democratic Party”! We have to look at all parties for our votes”!

When the same expectation is held for evangelists who always vote GOP, to change parties, then I will give credence to someone that suggests blacks vote differently.

Trump associate himself only with crooks and trash....Kanye he said!!! What's next? Stormy daniels?

The Left has to minimize / discredit him quickly. He is saying 'dangerous' things like:

'Why all blacks gotta be Democrats? Man, we haven't left the plantation yet'.

If they don't silence him soon he may....get minorities THINKING ON THEIR OWN....like the Latinos (who recently gave the DNC the finger over talking the talk but not taking action regarding 'Dreamers') did.

Kanye West offered some thoughts about slavery on TMZ today "You hear about slavery for 400 years. For 400 years?! That sounds like a choice."

Maxine Waters: Kanye should “maybe not have so much to say” about politics. If only she practiced what she preaches.

interviewer: did you wear the MAGA hat specifically to show support for Trump?

Eloquent Kanye: i'm an artist!

Forum List

Back