Kanye:i love Trump..he has dragon energy. I'm an individual. i have the right to independent thought

an alarm went off at the White House that someone on twitter was being crazier than him: Kanye West, so Trump had to respond!

members of tribes seek to benefit their group mates even when they personally gain nothing. they will penalize outsiders, seemingly gratuitously. They will sacrifice, even kill and die, for their group.

Yes....

But how does that relate to the current topic?

kanye is reacting against tribal thinking, and embracing president trump

I'm sure he still considers himself part of the "Black Tribe".

It is up to the "Black tribe" and other groups to decide if some independent thinking is grounds for expulsion.

Why is it only independent thinking when a black person validates what you racists want us to believe?

That's not independent thinking. It's stupidity.

LOL, you're just mad because unlike you he jumped the Rez.

"Chance the Rapper: 'Black people don't have to be Democrats'

(CNN)Kanye West's recent praise of President Donald Trump has left some of the rapper's fans aghast, but fellow Chicago rapper Chance the Rapper and West's wife Kim Kardashian have come to his defense.

Chance the Rapper, who has been critical of Trump in the past, tweeted, "Black people don't have to be democrats."

Chance the Rapper: 'Black people don't have to be Democrats' - CNNPolitics

I wonder if "dragon energy" is anything like "tiger blood".
charlie-sheen-kn.jpg

KANYE WEST on Twitter

humans are tribal. we need to belong to groups. we crave bonds and attachments, which is why we love clubs, teams, frats, family. almost no one is a hermit. even monks and friars belong to orders. but the tribal instinct is not just an instinct to belong. it is also an instinct to exclude. kanye feels excluded!

Excluded by who?

black people
Are you sure about that?.....

I think blacks are finally starting to see how democrats have been using them for votes.

kanye loves to show off and attract attention...but i never thought he would take it this far!

kanye loves to show off and attract attention...but i never thought he would take it this far!
It’s looking like you democrats are losing control of the black voters. Having them thinking for themselves is a democrats worst nightmare. lol

no one knows what kanye's talkin about but it's provocative, it gets people goin!

KANYE WEST on Twitter

humans are tribal. we need to belong to groups. we crave bonds and attachments, which is why we love clubs, teams, frats, family. almost no one is a hermit. even monks and friars belong to orders. but the tribal instinct is not just an instinct to belong. it is also an instinct to exclude. kanye feels excluded!

Reminds me of Monty Python's The Life of Brian.

"You're all individuals"

"Yes, we're all individuals."

"I'm not".

KANYE WEST on Twitter

Kanye feels excluded because he's an idiot and everybody is tired of his bullshit.

KANYE WEST on Twitter

Excluded by who?
The liberals who loved him 10 minutes before his tweet?

Trump's enemies are the American people's enemies. they even identify with his wealth, because that's what many of them want, along with a beautiful wife and big buildings with their names on them. for many working class americans, being anti-establishment is not the same thing as being antirich.

Elitism embody's and embraces the seven deadlies

one can simply not be an honest
working class american
to subscribe to such folly

One may as well worship mammon

note-1.jpg

~S~

kanye is just pissed that obama called him a jackass all those years ago

"I haven't done enough research on conservatives to call myself or be called one. I'm just refusing to be enslaved by monolithic thought." - Kanye

If this is the one thing young people take from all this, it will have been worth it.

"Kanye West has performed a great service to the Black Community - Big things are happening and eyes are being opened for the first time in Decades - Legacy Stuff! Thank you also to Chance and Dr. Darrell Scott, they really get it (lowest Black & Hispanic unemployment in history)." - President Trump

Forum List

Back