The most anti science congress in history

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Anti-Science? Name one conservative congressman who opposes the scientific method.

Science happens all the time. We call it weather. It gets hot, it gets cold, sometimes it freezes in the middle of spring, sometimes it hits 80 before Christmas. Does that mean humans caused it? Nope.

But all of that hot air from global warming alarmists might just, by itself, cause global warming.

And Dems are anti-economics.

You wouldn't understand economics. You really think building things and finding more metals wouldn't help the economy? Look at China and India as they prove you wrong.

I think wasting trillions on unreliable energy won't help the economy and won't prevent global warming.
If China and India want to waste their money, then they're as stupid as you are.

After the sweeping Republican victory in November, which wrested the Senate from Democrats, both of the House’s legislative branches are now controlled by politicians who either willfully ignore, disavow, or deny outright some of the best-supported science produced in the modern era.

The Most Anti-Science Congress in Recent History Is Now in Session Motherboard

Meet The House GOP's Anti-Science Committee

Meet The House GOP s Anti-Science Committee
Are you talking the lie of global warming?

I always find the 97 percent of climatologists claim very interesting just how many climatologists are we actually talking about? Is it 97% of 10, 100, 1000 what? Are we talking about 97% of all the climatologist in the world? If it's the last did someone actually ask every last one of them their views on climate change and get a written statement from them confiriming this? It's very easy to claim 97% of specific group believe something backing that claim up not so much.

I always find the 97 percent of climatologists claim very interesting just how many climatologists are we actually talking about? Is it 97% of 10, 100, 1000 what? Are we talking about 97% of all the climatologist in the world? If it's the last did someone actually ask every last one of them their views on climate change and get a written statement from them confiriming this? It's very easy to claim 97% of specific group believe something backing that claim up not so much.

It was 75/77.

I don't know how many climatologists there are.

But I don't think there are many global warming denying scientists who are not funded by some fossil fuel association.

Really? Is that why 2 of the last 3 Republican Presidents and none of the last several Democrats caused stock market crashes? And why Democrat administrations resulted in quadrupling or better increases in the DOW?

Apparently the Democrats are in bed with Wall Street and their campaign contributions prove it.

Ya, funny how Wall Street would support the party that makes em rich, and not the party that makes them poor.

Really? Is that why 2 of the last 3 Republican Presidents and none of the last several Democrats caused stock market crashes? And why Democrat administrations resulted in quadrupling or better increases in the DOW?

Don't guild the Democrats.

Bill Clinton signed legislation that did away with Glass/Siegal and allowed the bust of 2008.
After he turned the Democratic party into Republican Lite working people no longer have representation in congress.

Forum List

Back