Kansas City Mosque That Wanted To Ban Free Speech Will Hold Funeral For TX Jihadist Nadir Soofi

He must have been a stupid muzzie, body armor and long guns and both he and his sidekick get taken out by a cop with a .45 in 15 secs. LOL

You mean a bunch of terrorists operating in the U.S. are gonna be gathered in one place?

Remember Steves record for posting bullshit stories?

I'll wait until its confirmed elsewhere

I took up for you the other day CC. Steve and I were talking and Steve says all that ClosedCaption ever does is eat shit and chase rabbits. And I spoke right up and defended you...I said I had NEVER seen you chase a rabbit.

I took up for you the other day CC. Steve and I were talking and Steve says all that ClosedCaption ever does is eat shit and chase rabbits. And I spoke right up and defended you...I said I had NEVER seen you chase a rabbit.

Jesus dude...did you find that joke in 1952?

What's so FUNNY about this particular BS story is that this earthshaking threat was made by ...

wait for it .............

348 American citizens.

Lucky for the ^^^brainless bigots^^^ that the ACLU is on the job.

:lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

So, I take it you've been defended against that charge many times before?

Hey..........even McVeigh and other domestic terrorists were buried according to the rituals of their own faith. David Koresh even.

I don't begrudge anyone from giving someone else a proper burial. No matter what they did.

So, I take it you've been defended against that charge many times before?

Yes because I've been defending that since before my birth.

Hey..........even McVeigh and other domestic terrorists were buried according to the rituals of their own faith. David Koresh even.

I don't begrudge anyone from giving someone else a proper burial. No matter what they did.

I agree.

No reason to punish the survivors for things they didn't do.

Ah, 1952, one of the finest times to live and experience America. Those were the glory years.

Forum List

Back