To the lefties that think the environment

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
If you think the reason we don't have a Keystone Pipeline is because of it's environmental impact, you are wrong. That is the pretense. The real reason is because Warren Buffett, a real 1%'er owns trains. Black oil bombs are what they are called in the industry.

ND%20train%20burning.jpg

Last edited:
We have some parts of it. Some of it has been hooked into existing lines, the point is it has nothing to do with the trees or the birds, or the air quality. The train wreck in Virginia a few months ago burned for 3 days.
Until Buffett tells Obama otherwise, the oil bombs will be distributing the oil.
Environment has nothing to do with it. That's the ruse.

We have some parts of it. Some of it has been hooked into existing lines, the point is it has nothing to do with the trees or the birds, or the air quality. The train wreck in Virginia a few months ago burned for 3 days.
Until Buffett tells Obama otherwise, the oil bombs will be distributing the oil.

Wow, I think thats the quickest reversal I've ever seen.

now that you say its not about birds or trees I'm happy to report that I no longer have environmental concerns

Seems to me that regulating railroad safety is a separate matter

There's no reversal. Look at the map. Proposing something is not the same as permitting it. It could have all been done already if Buffett didn't own oil trains. It's a 1% thing, not an environmental thing. Environment thing just sounds better to liberals and tree huggers. It's another one of those shady dealings that "rely on the stupidity of the Americans" to be successful. Buffett is profiting. It is a success.

Screen-Shot-2015-02-16-at-10.50.21-PM.png

Last edited:

Seems to me that regulating railroad safety is a separate matter

It would be, if you or I owned the railroads.....

Forum List

Back