Kamala Harris Weighs In on Climate Change

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“It is a fact that we can change human behaviors without much change to our lifestyle and we can save the future generations of our country and this world.”

Another gift to Trump: Kamala Harris declares what her side wants to 'change,' and it's not scary at all

What could possibly go wrong with Leftists trying to alter human behavior?

Never mind about that. If she can change behavior, why does Obama fly private jets, lives in a beach mansion? AOC chomps burgers? Bill Nye, Al Gore and Bernie Sanders each own three homes?

I'm wondering why you folks get so upset at Democrats having the gall to comment regarding global warming but have nothing but support for Senator Inhofe. And since government policy is a huge consideration here, criticizing the appropriateness of elected government officials expressing their views on this topic seems pretty damn stupid to me. I WANT to know how they feel because it will most assuredly affect my vote and the votes of many other Americans.

I'm wondering why you folks get so upset at Democrats having the gall to comment regarding global warming but have nothing but support for Senator Inhofe. And since government policy is a huge consideration here, criticizing the appropriateness of elected government officials expressing their views on this topic seems pretty damn stupid to me. I WANT to know how they feel because it will most assuredly affect my vote and the votes of many other Americans.
Quit fronting....You'll vote (D) no matter what.

If I had a choice, for instance, between Donald Trump (former Democrat) and Jeb Bush, I would vote for Jeb.

So, Weatherman, what is it you are afraid democrats will do when they retake the White House, the House and the Senate? What specific alterations to human behavior do you fear will go wrong?

Very few Americans.

Old Rocks said in the summer of 2016 that the election would be decided on the issue of climate change. Lol....its was down around #20 on the list of voter concerns according to Pew's annual survey.

Climate change as an issue is near irrelevant.....for folks who vote.

Sorry Charlie:coffee:

Forum List

Back