Since Manmade Global Warming Is an Epic Crisis Threating Life on Earth

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Why aren’t the Gorebal Warming Chicken Littles advocating bombing all coal fired power plants in the world?

Do you want the planet to die in 12 years or are you not serious and are a liar?

Which is it?

I’ll wait here for the A or B answer.

Why aren’t the Gorebal Warming Chicken Littles advocating bombing all coal fired power plants in the world?

Do you want the planet to die in 12 years or are you not serious and are a liar?

Which is it?

Interesting. Kind of like how you conservatives don’t do a single thing despite claiming tens of millions of babies are being slaughtered across the land.

Which is it?

Interesting. Kind of like how you conservatives don’t do a single thing despite claiming tens of millions of babies are being slaughtered across the land.
So you’re willing to murder the planet. How homicidal of you.

Which is it?

I’m banking on somebody inventing a fix, since the world is full of idiots like you who think Genesis is a pretty good theory

Which is it?

I’m banking on somebody inventing a fix, since the world is full of idiots like you who think Genesis is a pretty good theory
Thanks, you online atheists are better than any seminary.

So with only 12 years left for the world your bet is on some invention that you have no clue of?

Sounds about the right intelligence of a climate chicken little.

Which is it?

So with only 12 years left for the world your bet is on some invention that you have no clue of?

I don't think the human race has much longer. I'll be dead before then. Good luck to the next couple generations' inventors.

Which is it?

I don't think the human race has much longer. I'll be dead before then. Good luck to the next couple generations' inventors.
Less than 12 years to go. You’ll watch the death of Mother Gia and know you did nothing to prevent it.

Less than 12 years to go. You’ll watch the death of Mother Gia and know you did nothing to prevent it.
It took decades to convince you rubes the climate can change. We'll catch you up to the 1st world eventually, if time doesn't run out.

It took decades to convince you rubes the climate can change. We'll catch you up to the 1st world eventually, if time doesn't run out.
Climate can change? Besides Ice ages coming and going without human influence, what is your proof?

Climate can change? Besides Ice ages coming and going without human influence, what is your proof?
See? It took decades to get you rubes there.

And here I thought the Glacier Bay glacier receding 60 miles in 90 years in the 19th century was caused by Eskimos.

And here I thought the Glacier Bay glacier receding 60 miles in 90 years in the 19th century was caused by Eskimos.
Is that true? I mean, you do eat the flesh and blood of a zombie necromancer every weekend.

Is that true? I mean, you do eat the flesh and blood of a zombie necromancer every weekend.
Does that cause global warming to?

See this is why you need an education

I wish I was as edumicated as you so I could bring zombies into a discussion on climate like you can.

I wish I was as edumicated as you so I could bring zombies into a discussion on climate like you can.
It was effective, as you won't deny it

Which is it?

I suggest this thread be removed for blatant idiocy.

Forum List

Back