Kamala Harris Slept Her Way to the Top

yea, good thing trump never slept around. .

... wait

Did he do it WHILE IN OFFICE like Clinton, then lie under oath? Did he do it as a sitting politician and Presidential candidate like John Edwards, and Gary Hart? Did he do it like Ted Kennedy then kill his mistress?

In other words, it doesn’t count unless you hold a political office. Is it any wonder we have such a shitty government when we have dip shits like you making excuses for poor behavior? We get the government we deserve.
things tend to only count when people need them too. which "side" you are on is meaningless.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
My disgusting and adulterous poon hound is better than your digusting and adulterous poon hound. Fuck you and your seemingly lack of ethics.

Nope. A private citizen slime bag has NO bearing on you, nor the public in general. A slime bag that does it in office opens himself, or herself to a list of negatives starting with blackmail by the other party, a foreign government, private companies, unions, etc. It can be a huge problem. If the private citizen has an affair it MAY effect their marriage or their work temporarily which does nothing to you, and me, nor anyone else.

Have some class.
God doesn't recognized plot disruptions for adultery..

Oh then you say it doesn't show what a person is made of?? Trump has left a trail of slime throughout his whole life WHY do you think he's different now?

Because he's President, and held to a higher standard now. He wouldn't put himself at risk like Bill Clinton did.

Look, I think any form of dishonesty is wrong, and I think having an affair is being dishonest to your spouse. However, it doesn't effect me when Joe Smith down the street does it. It may have effected me when Bill Clinton did it. The Chinese may have used it to blackmail him into giving them the missile technology he gave them.

My disgusting and adulterous poon hound is better than your digusting and adulterous poon hound. Fuck you and your seemingly lack of ethics.

Nope. A private citizen slime bag has NO bearing on you, nor the public in general. A slime bag that does it in office opens himself, or herself to a list of negatives starting with blackmail by the other party, a foreign government, private companies, unions, etc. It can be a huge problem. If the private citizen has an affair it MAY effect their marriage or their work temporarily which does nothing to you, and me, nor anyone else.

Have some class.
bill getting a hummer didnt mean shit to me.

ive seen hillary. i understand.

Have some class.

Nothing says class like excusing dreadful behavior out of convenience. I think I know all I need to know about you and it isn’t very good. Now kindly fuck off.

Hey, as a man I can totally understand wanting other female "companionship" than Hillary. But, Monica? Please. At least Kennedy had Marilyn, and other hotties.

Still he should have waited until he was out of office.

Watch Liberal/Progressive heads explode after they've been denying it constantly. lol!
Trust me. They won't care. I myself really don't care all that much. What I do know is they are disgusting human beings.

No, not the first woman to swallow a load to get to the top.

What concerns me for that negro mayor is he could not have been all of that. If you are doing your duty, and pleasing that booty, they will not get resentful and weird towards you later. However, if you are not doing your manly duty, well they will be the type to have you arrested later on.
I wonder how many 'loads' the new CNN White house reporter, you know the young one with the cute dimples, swallowed?

Hey, as a man I can totally understand wanting other female "companionship" than Hillary. But, Monica? Please. At least Kennedy had Marilyn, and other hotties.

8 years of nothing but hillary?

cruel n unusual punishment for any of us.

Also, if Senator Harris knowingly slept with a married man than she’s gross and unethical.

8 years of nothing but hillary?

cruel n unusual punishment for any of us.

Now that you put it that way, I change my opinion which is now "evolving".

Lol
You being an Clinton supporter, makes you fun to watch trying to convince anyone that having slick Willy and his Hildabeast back in the White House... Could possibly be a good thing.:cuckoo::lmao:

Cause anyone with any common sense knows the Clintons are the most repugnant people on the planet.

Trump is an means to an end, Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing for the country

And here is one more Trumpian that has nothing left but lies about me...

I am not a Clinton supporter and have never said a positive word about her...ever.

but do not let that stop you from telling your lies like all the other sheep that I have destroyed so utterly that all you have left is lies
Lol
Still does not change the fact that you wanted slick Willy and his Hildabeast in the White House... again

Why do you keep repeating the same lie? Are you one of those people that think if your tell a lie often enough it will become truth? Is that why are you such a Trump worshiper?
Lol
Conservatives/libertarians see Trump as a means to an end, You are obviously a Clinton supporter

The only thing that Trump is a means to is a larger Fed Govt, more interference in our lives and far more debt....all the things that you lay awake at night dream about.
Lol
There are less people employed by the federal government under Trump than previous presidents... That is a good thing

She's the female Bill Clinton. Or Ted Kennedy, John Edwards, Gary Hart...…..
Or Donald trump the p-grabbing sexual predator?

Loons
Lol
True, But he was not in the office while doing that. Your heroes Ted Kennedy, John Edwards, Gary Hart, Bill Clinton, etc all did these type of things while in office. dumbass

You can smell her. Watching her at the Kavanaugh hearings anyone where the fans passe downwind were hospitalized. She has no answers if elected. Because only trying to get growth will help to pay for all of our promises to the people. Her agendas are anti growth. And she has STD's.
Just claimed she could unite the country,,,She doesn't say how …...

Forum List

Back