Kamala Harris Says That We Should Fight For Integrity

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I don't think she misspoke at all.
I totally believe she is one of the progressives who believes they are right, everyone else is wrong, so therefore anything that stands against their will is dangerous. They all showed this when Manchin voted against them. Calls to redo how our government works started everywhere from the left. What they want is totalitarianism. But of course, only if they are the ones in control.

This was the interview in a nutshell....

QUESTION..... redirect to something else... QUESTION... dodge and blame Trump.... QUESTION... redirect to something else.... etc. etc. etc.

Typical liberal behavior. They're obsessed with Trump and don't know how to answer questions. :rolleyes:

There is a reason why even her own people don't like her.
She has some of the same personality traits as Hillary Clinton. Only difference is - she isn't half as smart as Hillary.

Oh she's smarter than you think. She knows all of this is partly her fault so that's why she keeps avoiding the subject and questions about it. Smarter than Biden, he already has come right out and said this was the biggest fraud in the history of the United States.

Oh she's smarter than you think. She knows all of this is partly her fault so that's why she keeps avoiding the subject and questions about it. Smarter than Biden, he already has come right out and said this was the biggest fraud in the history of the United States.
I would say Hillary is vastly smarter than Kamala in the world of politics.
Harris can't connect with people, and lacks the clout and past history of successful power plays in order for anyone to take her seriously.
As well as everyone knows she will throw anyone and everyone under the bus of she thinks it will benefit her. That kind of history is exactly why, without Biden's bizarre choosing her - she would never get beyond where she was before it.

So,.. my question is, when is she going to start?

Just more of the filthy same.
A32ECB40-DF1E-4239-BA32-A2FA83D6F436.jpeg

When she can find someone to sleep with, who'll fix the problem for her. That's what she's used to doing. She's never really solved a problem. EVER.

It's amazing how they allow that bitch to tell lies on national TV and not challenge her on them. The Trump agreement included keeping Bagram airbase to maintain order in the country. That was the first thing xiden abandoned.

I don't think she misspoke at all.
I totally believe she is one of the progressives who believes they are right, everyone else is wrong, so therefore anything that stands against their will is dangerous. They all showed this when Manchin voted against them. Calls to redo how our government works started everywhere from the left. What they want is totalitarianism. But of course, only if they are the ones in control.

I earlier skimmed over a transcript of the interview in question. The impression that I got was that she was putting together combinations of words that she intended to sound impressive, but which really did not indicate that she had any clue at all what she was supposed to be saying. I never had the impression that she was of even average intelligence, but in this interview, she came across as being of much lower intelligence than I previously thought, while trying very hard to sound much more intelligent than she really was. Compare to most of TheProgressivePatriot's more complex postings. Pretty much the same sort of word salad, indicating very low intelligence coupled with a rather absurdly futile attempt to appear much more intelligent, and possibly some serious mental health deficiencies as well.

I earlier skimmed over a transcript of the interview in question. The impression that I got was that she was putting together combinations of words that she intended to sound impressive, but which really did not indicate that she had any clue at all what she was supposed to be saying. I never had the impression that she was of even average intelligence, but in this interview, she came across as being of much lower intelligence than I previously thought, while trying very hard to sound much more intelligent than she really was. Compare to most of TheProgressivePatriot's more complex postings. Pretty much the same sort of word salad, indicating very low intelligence coupled with a rather absurdly futile attempt to appear much more intelligent, and possibly some serious mental health deficiencies as well.
All one has to do is look at old videos of her interrogating people she obviously hated as Senator. Comically dumb questions, usually baseless attention seeking questions followed by insults and "I am speaking!" type of holier than thou bullshit.
She is not quite as dimwitted as AOC, who is downright shockingly dumb.

Hey, if the Ho can give great blowjobs then she doesn't have to have any intelligence, does she?

Vice President Kamala Harris said during her CBS interview Sunday that 'democracy' is the most significant national security threat facing the United States.
She had been trying to echo Democrats' warning about threats to the 'integrity' of the American democratic system as her boss, President Joe Biden, tries to push his voting rights agenda through Congress.
Harris, who has long campaigned for climate change awareness, added that 'fighting for the integrity of democracy' 'is obviously about what we need to do in the climate crisis.'
Harris says that she will 'fight for the integrity of our democracy.'
Harris also defended the Biden administration's chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Comment:
The Democrat HR1 "We the People Act" would do the exact opposite of what Harris is saying.
It would undermine the integrity of our elections.
It would create a One Party country.
It would destroy our constitutional representative democracy.
Here is some of the ways it attacks election integrity and voting rights and democracy.
  1. Automatic voter registration, including using many colleges and universities as voter registration agencies and registering 16- and 17-year-olds.
  2. Abolish voter ID laws and only require a signature in the polling place to vote.
  3. Online voter registration without protections to verify the eligibility of the voter.
  4. Same day registration during early voting and on Election Day.
  5. Fifteen days of early voting, including minimum hours and requirements for locations.
  6. Restricting election officials’ efforts to maintain the accuracy of voter registration lists.
  7. Automatically restoring the right of felons to vote after release from prison.
  8. No-excuse absentee/mail voting with signature comparison verification available to all voters.
  9. Provisional ballots cast outside a voter’s precinct must be counted.
  10. Congressional redistricting done by an independent redistricting commission micromanaged by HR1’s provisions.
Barry the Magnificent's abuses of power undermined our democracy.
He illegally used the IRS, CIA, FBI, DOJ and the FISA Court in a failed coup against President Trump.
The 2020 Election was full of outrageous statistical anomalies that have never been adequately explained
Blocking Voter ID laws makes it easier for the Democrats to violate people's Voting Rights by allowing their cretins to vote multiple times under multiple aliases.
Harris is a perverse prevaricator.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back