Kamala Harris Blames Racism, Sexism For Her Failing Campaign

Hey Kamala we are not yours to screw as we like in a fashion that helped you get to where you are today...

Remember her condescending retort to Tulsi Gabbard nailing her to the wall?

“[T]his is going to sound immodest, but I’m obviously a top-tier candidate, and so I did expect that I would be on the stage and take hits tonight, because there are a lot of people that are trying to make the stage for the next debate. Especially when some people are at zero or 1%, or whatever she might be at."

How'd that work out for ya, Kamla?

Remember her condescending retort to Tulsi Gabbard nailing her to the wall?

“[T]his is going to sound immodest, but I’m obviously a top-tier candidate, and so I did expect that I would be on the stage and take hits tonight, because there are a lot of people that are trying to make the stage for the next debate. Especially when some people are at zero or 1%, or whatever she might be at."

How'd that work out for ya, Kamla?
I bet she smells too.

Let's see if she calls them deploables, or some variation thereof.

-----

Well, as the OP pointed out, right now she is necessarily blaming DEMOCRATS for her failing campaign---Republicans have nothing to do with their nomination fight---but perhaps she is too stupid to realize what she's saying.

Stupidity, along with Hypocrisy and Intolerance, is a key aspect of the psyche of Democrats these days. It's like they are heading back to their Jim Crow/Klu Klux Klan days---all of those people were Democrats, you know.

Forum List

Back