Kamala Harris 2026

Enough with the insults people. Can't either side of this issue simply not act like a bunch of 12yr olds?

With Biden's mental decline, I predict he won't make it through another term. I don't think he'll die or anything. But I do think he'll become so mentally unfit that Kamala will have to take his place in the White House.
Old Joe can't hard speak without mumbling, slurring his words or losing his train of thought. His brain works faster than his mouth. Both of them are slow, but his lips are moving at turtle speed, while his mind is moving at the speed of faster turtle.

So, I honestly think that if democrats don't really like Kamala (as you proved in the 2020 primaries), then you might wanna start pushing the DNC to open up the primaries and allow more competition. And force them to have MSNBC & CNN start talking about other candidates. So far, they almost completely ignore any competition Joe has. And it shows up in the polls.

That is unless you now like Kamala.
Harris's only chance is to be VP while Biden croaks. If that doesn't happen, she will disappear.

Harris's only chance is to be VP while Biden croaks. If that doesn't happen, she will disappear.

The chances of that happening is getting bigger and bigger all the time.

So I'm wondering why the left isn't pushing the DNC to open up the field and allow for primaries and caucuses to begin. Because there's no way they can't know that Biden isn't going to last another 5 years.

With Biden's mental decline, I predict he won't make it through another term. I don't think he'll die or anything. But I do think he'll become so mentally unfit that Kamala will have to take his place in the White House.
Old Joe can't hard speak without mumbling, slurring his words or losing his train of thought. His brain works faster than his mouth. Both of them are slow, but his lips are moving at turtle speed, while his mind is moving at the speed of faster turtle.

So, I honestly think that if democrats don't really like Kamala (as you proved in the 2020 primaries), then you might wanna start pushing the DNC to open up the primaries and allow more competition. And force them to have MSNBC & CNN start talking about other candidates. So far, they almost completely ignore any competition Joe has. And it shows up in the polls.

Does anybody like Kamala? In all truth I don't dislike her--I don't know the woman or her heart--but I've rarely agreed with a single thing she's said if I even could figure out what she's saying in one of her incomprehensible word salads.

But do I want her as my President? No way in hell. Her track record isn't one to inspire respect or admiration or confidence that she would be competent in anything.

With her approval ratings at a current unhealthy 37% and Biden's not a whole lot better, I will be surprised if she is on the ticket for 2024 if he in fact stays in the race.

Last edited:
Enough with the insults people. Can't either side of this issue simply not act like a bunch of 12yr olds?
It is you and your supposed thinking fellow Sheeple who behave like kids .

Politics is a contrived game of misinformation and lies to stop the Sheeple seeing the obvious .
You are the Gullibles -- playing the game with their rules and never winning .

Go Kamala - when Joe is done...

Neither Biden nor the DNC are going to pass up the opportunity to appoint the first Black Woman President. She will then announce that she is not running for reelection. The DNC is not gong to let Democrat voters commit party suicide by picking a lefty loon. Instead, it will announce its 2024 nominees at its Convention. Joe Manchin might be picked because he is not associated with Biden. Democrats will do anything to beat Trump.
Technically she's a sambo. Also technically, Obama is a mulatto. The fact that they both try to pass themselves off as black proves that there's no such thing as institutionalized White supremacy.

Why? Is your emotional health that fragile?
No. He just wasn't worth a sh#t. People of bad character lead in bad directions and are certainly a poor choice for a national leader. They can't help it. This has always been true. He is just another example.

Biden and Harris are being controlled by some external force. Most say it's shitstain obama. Enemy democrats cannot count on someone else being so accommodating. They will hang onto these failures until the bitter end or until someone else makes a deal.

That says something about how tight a ship the dems run...no or few leaks. Compare that to Trump who was afloat in leaks. Reps are useless fighting the new school dems.

blacks fuck that.jpg

Forum List

Back