Kamala Harris 2026

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
With Biden's mental decline, I predict he won't make it through another term. I don't think he'll die or anything. But I do think he'll become so mentally unfit that Kamala will have to take his place in the White House.
Old Joe can't hard speak without mumbling, slurring his words or losing his train of thought. His brain works faster than his mouth. Both of them are slow, but his lips are moving at turtle speed, while his mind is moving at the speed of faster turtle.

So, I honestly think that if democrats don't really like Kamala (as you proved in the 2020 primaries), then you might wanna start pushing the DNC to open up the primaries and allow more competition. And force them to have MSNBC & CNN start talking about other candidates. So far, they almost completely ignore any competition Joe has. And it shows up in the polls.

That is unless you now like Kamala.

aad73c17935ed9a8.jpg

Biden and Harris are being controlled by some external force. Most say it's shitstain obama. Enemy democrats cannot count on someone else being so accommodating. They will hang onto these failures until the bitter end or until someone else makes a deal.

With Biden's mental decline, I predict he won't make it through another term. I don't think he'll die or anything. But I do think he'll become so mentally unfit that Kamala will have to take his place in the White House.
Old Joe can't hard speak without mumbling, slurring his words or losing his train of thought. His brain works faster than his mouth. Both of them are slow, but his lips are moving at turtle speed, while his mind is moving at the speed of faster turtle.

So, I honestly think that if democrats don't really like Kamala (as you proved in the 2020 primaries), then you might wanna start pushing the DNC to open up the primaries and allow more competition. And force them to have MSNBC & CNN start talking about other candidates. So far, they almost completely ignore any competition Joe has. And it shows up in the polls.

Neither Biden nor the DNC are going to pass up the opportunity to appoint the first Black Woman President. She will then announce that she is not running for reelection. The DNC is not gong to let Democrat voters commit party suicide by picking a lefty loon. Instead, it will announce its 2024 nominees at its Convention. Joe Manchin might be picked because he is not associated with Biden. Democrats will do anything to beat Trump.

Her as VP is more worrisome than Joe being President. He very well might not be able to finish out a 2nd term, and yes, she is unfit for any term in the Presidency of The United States.

GOD I hope not...

But it is and has been my fear for quite some time now that this is how they'll backdoor her into the big chair... Biden is re-elected then resigns once a sufficient amount of time has passed for him to save face. She could never win an election as top of the ticket.

Thanks for all the republicans replies. But this was more of a thread for the democrats to respond to. I'm curious as to what their take is on all this.
You know they gotta see it coming.

Biden will be out of the white house on 21 Jan 2025

As posted elsewhere , the options open to the Dumbos are so absurd that they are forced to somehow remove Mr Trump permanently .

So , do not be over surprised if extreme measures are repeated, although I gather double figure attempts have been thwarted .

Forum List

Back