Kalifornistan Nazi

you klansman didn't mind when Bush thought he could go unchecked.

Yeah, that must explain why we opposed him on illegal immigrant amnesty and the first stimulus.

BTW, the Klan was an arm of the DEMOCRAT PARTY. You know that party that just said the federal government can do what it wants.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh God.. Topsoil and the "klansman" B.S. That guy's a true mental midget. All the intellect of a housefly.. and just as annoying.

He's just mad because he knows I'm right, but he hates the fact I am.

So, he has to call names.

Consider the source.

;)

lots of racist like soggy in Nawlins, no shocker he is

Bringing up the ancient history of Klan in the dem party is a current Klan/repuliKlan talking point. You exposed yourself grand wizard.

Yeah, it's sooooooooooo unfair to bring up history and facts to a liberal. ;)

BWAAHAHHAAAA!

Thank you for admitting you lost the debate. When you have to change the subject to completely about me, you are desperately trying to change the subject and put your opponent on the defensive.

That was pretty desperate and pathetic on your part.

BTW, it also shows the arrogance of liberals.

Let's just take your argument to it's (again) most illogical conclusion.

What if I were leeching off the government (which I'm not). SO THAT MEANS I DON'T DARE CRITICIZE THAT GOVERNMENT.

I somehow owe them my allegiance and must keep my mouth shut? :lol::lol::lol:

DO YOU HEAR THIS ARROGANCE EVERYONE!!!!!

And with that attitude you are the one claiming the government doesn't want to make us SLAVES????????? :lol::lol::lol:

Oh pal you lost big time.

That's what happens when you bring a knife to a gun fight!

Yes everyone, come look at my arrogance! LOL. Listen to yourself. You're pathetic. You honestly believe your own government hates you and wants to kill you. Get a grip on reality.

Now you are left with nothing but baseless ranting!

Thank you, you can leave the debate now!

Baseless ranting? You think the government wants to ration healthcare and kill Americans!!! You can post all the "opinion" articles you want. How come you haven't posted a link to the part of the ACTUAL healthcare bill that states that they will be enslaving americans and rationing healthcare? That's what I originally asked about and you've continued to ignore.

Watch you'll ignore this too, just like before. What level of education have you completed? What do you do for a living?

Last edited:
Yes everyone, come look at my arrogance! LOL. Listen to yourself. You're pathetic. You honestly believe your own government hates you and wants to kill you. Get a grip on reality.

Baseless ranting? You think the government wants to ration healthcare and kill Americans!!! You can post all the "opinion" articles you want. How come you haven't posted a link to the part of the ACTUAL healthcare bill that states that they will be enslaving americans and rationing healthcare? That's what I originally asked about and you've continued to ignore.

Watch you'll ignore this too, just like before. What level of education have you completed? What do you do for a living?

:lol::lol::lol:

In other words actual results don't count. It's only liberal speak that counts.

Please run away. Like I said. You lost the debate and are now hopping on one leg with your fingers in your ears.

Well, at least he's being honest.

Stark is a well known for being a statist thug here in the Bay Area.

I really want to know the age of a person who posts the absurd drek that you post.

Same reason I want to know the education level and job of someone who can actually think that the government wants to kill Americans.

:lol::lol::lol:

In other words actual results don't count. It's only liberal speak that counts.

Please run away. Like I said. You lost the debate and are now hopping on one leg with your fingers in your ears.

In other words, you have no link to the part of the health care bill stating what you claim. Thanks for proving my point.

How about this......just link me to the healthcare bill, let's start with that. I'm sure you have it bookmarked since you seem to be so in tune with everything that it says.

I bet I'm more educated to you arrogant prick:cuckoo:

You have demonstrated thatyou are not very well educated... or, as you put it.. "educaited"

you've demostrated you talk a big game but don't back shit up. fraid of your hs, or your college. Soggy douche bag

LOL @ YOU laughing about anyone elses education or lack thereof . I still have yet to see a single post of yours that reads as if written by someone with a college education. I mean I can understand if not EVERY post is up to par, but none of your are. Indicating that you a big fat liar about your claims of degrees.

Forum List

Back