Kaiser Family Foundation Poll: 56% Americans Disagree With USMB Right Wingers

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

I don't bother with opinion polls, but some polls like this one are hilarious and are more than just an opinion poll. :laugh2:

"Fifty-six percent of Americans believe opponents of the law should “stop trying to block its implementation and instead move on to other national problems,” according to the poll by the nonprofit Kaiser Family Foundation."

- Poll shows Americans want battles over healthcare law to stop - latimes.com

:clap2:

Last edited:

I don't bother with opinion polls, but some polls like this one are hilarious and are more than just an opinion poll. :laugh2:

"Fifty-six percent of Americans believe opponents of the law should “stop trying to block its implementation and instead move on to other national problems,” according to the poll by the nonprofit Kaiser Family Foundation."

The sad part is that over 50% of us don't know what is in Obmacare, what it costs or how it is paid for. A majority who express displeasure say the reason is because it does not go far enough.

Go figure.

The sad part is that over 50% of us don't know what is in Obmacare, what it costs or how it is paid for. A majority who express displeasure say the reason is because it does not go far enough.

Go figure.

Alarmist views don't carry so much anymore, You people are like the boy who cried wolf.

now run along. things will work out just fine. they always do.

Some of us have faith in Americans and America. :cool:

Yeah it's called apathy. It's why we have a 56 percent voter turnout rate.

Forum List

Back