Kaepernick...50% black...does only half his life matter?

There's huge cache in being half black nowadays. Being a victim earns big rewards in the politically correct point system group think political correct politics now a days. Being "half White" creeps people out and they step away. Because whites are so yucky and did bad stuff and things. We all know blacks are the perennial victims no matter what the facts are. Being half "white" is yucky.

This was brought up by a black friend of mine...I laughed when he said it.
Your friend has a point.

There's huge cache in being half black nowadays. Being a victim earns big rewards in the politically correct point system group think political correct politics now a days. Being "half White" creeps people out and they step away. Because whites are so yucky and did bad stuff and things. We all know blacks are the perennial victims no matter what the facts are. Being half "white" is yucky.

Very true.
Here's Kaepernick when he was half white:
i

Here he is turned half black:
colin%20kaepernick.jpg

This was brought up by a black friend of mine...I laughed when he said it.
Your friend has a point.

Very true.
Here's Kaepernick when he was half white:
i

Here he is turned half black:
colin%20kaepernick.jpg
He looks Black in both of those pictures. The first one he is wearing his Obama style.

Kaep is right to sit, whites ARE being oppressed in the US.

Forum List

Back