Why Do I Dislike (hate) Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpie

Rookie
Oct 9, 2016
There are too many reasons to fit into one thread. But one is that their religion supports baby screwing. In the talmud, it says, "In one, for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse with her after the age of three and found no blood."

Another reason is that in recent times, many (if not most) hasidic jews in israel have adopted the custom of spitting on non-jews. One of the people it happened to over there was an American reporter named Anne Barker. She took an involuntary spit shower. I guess that's why the U.S. gives over 3 billion dollars a year in aid to israel. So their highly religious people can spit on us.

Go away.

Just go away and never come back.

There are too many reasons to fit into one thread. But one is that their religion supports baby screwing. In the talmud, it says, "In one, for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse with her after the age of three and found no blood."

Another reason is that in recent times, many (if not most) hasidic jews in israel have adopted the custom of spitting on non-jews. One of the people it happened to over there was an American reporter named Anne Barker. She took an involuntary spit shower. I guess that's why the U.S. gives over 3 billion dollars a year in aid to israel. So their highly religious people can spit on us.

Is it because that Jewish guy is still bangin' your girlfriend?

He is attacking the Jewish religion, which is perfectly understandable.

I am ethnically Jewish and I find much of the Jewish religious community to be disgusting. The discrimination against gentiles is a reality, as Orthodox Jews actually believe that everyone not born to a Jewish mother is going to hell.

The point on baby screwing is ridiculous though.

image.gif

It is a well known fact that Jews hate sock puppets.

I'm sure that is why Jews hate your sorry ass.

The OP was being civil and substantive.

Everyone else is acting petulant.

Just for you, Cultsmasher.

901225.gif

He is attacking the Jewish religion, which is perfectly understandable.

I am ethnically Jewish and I find much of the Jewish religious community to be disgusting. The discrimination against gentiles is a reality, as Orthodox Jews actually believe that everyone not born to a Jewish mother is going to hell.

The point on baby screwing is ridiculous though.

Read it yourself. It is included in the page I will add.
Jews and sex with children.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back