Zone1 "All My Skinfolk Ain't My Kinfolk"

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We got accussed of voting for Obama only because he was black. Bbut when we oppose black candidates, we have to be on a plantation.

What The African American Saying "All My Skinfolk Ain't My Kinfolk" REALLY Means​

Souls that inhabit white bodies can be allies and accomplices in the fight against oppression, in the same way that black folks can be agents and accomplices in promoting, promulgating and protecting white supremacy. As my grandmother once said, conjuring Zora Neale Hurston, “All your skin folk ain’t your kinfolk.” Meaning that you can inhabit a black body and be an agent of white supremacy.

This means we don't support blacks just because they are black.

People can't help what race they were born as. Still doesn't give them the right to loot iPhone stores.
And what does this have to do with the topic?

We got accussed of voting for Obama only because he was black. Bbut when we oppose black candidates, we have to be on a plantation.

What The African American Saying "All My Skinfolk Ain't My Kinfolk" REALLY Means​

Souls that inhabit white bodies can be allies and accomplices in the fight against oppression, in the same way that black folks can be agents and accomplices in promoting, promulgating and protecting white supremacy. As my grandmother once said, conjuring Zora Neale Hurston, “All your skin folk ain’t your kinfolk.” Meaning that you can inhabit a black body and be an agent of white supremacy.

You ain't black!

Your granny instilled a lot of racial hatred in you. Shame on her.

You're not black, you're blue.

Maybe also some early traumatic event like white kids beating him up on the playground. Something major happened to this guy early on, that's for sure.

More likely the MSM & DEM filth git into that empty dome of his over decades. Again, all you have to do is read them here. Turns normal common sense folks inside out with disgusting hatred and deathwishes.

The poster in his infinite bitterness comes across as a caricature.
You white grievance types should not talk about bitterness.

Forum List

Back