Justin Trudeau getting divorced

Hmm, must just be his behavior.

There are many heterosexual leaders in politics and sports that support LGBTQ's without being gay. There main support is to work with children and prevent suicide. Or work on health of people. Jesus Christ went into the same kind of sinners in the house of ill-repute, ate with them and taught them. I do disagree with some who are leaders in their communities, colleges and universities that attempt to make gay acts on par with straight acts. Steve Young for one. His wife's brother is gay and they have been active in support of LGBTQ, which is okay. But, he's also in favor of allowing gays and lesbians to show their love in public at his private religious university as well (BYU). I reject doing so. All students there are to have sex if they are legally and morally married which means no homosexual behavior. Back to the communist Canadian, why do these politicians support communism when they know the history proves that they will eventually turn on the LGBTQ people?

Liberal or not Trudeau is adorable. If I had to vote between Trudeau and a RINO I'd vote for Trudeau in heartbeat...
Adorable? That's the reason for voting for someone to lead the most powerful country on the planet and in 60 seconds kill the entire planet? Why do we allow Democrats to vote?

I do not follow Canadian politics, but he always carried himself like he enjoys the cock. That is just my impression.

It probably the best time for ole Justin boi to come out of the closet.

The Canadians would think it was really super keen.

There are many heterosexual leaders in politics and sports that support LGBTQ's without being gay. There main support is to work with children and prevent suicide. Or work on health of people. Jesus Christ went into the same kind of sinners in the house of ill-repute, ate with them and taught them. I do disagree with some who are leaders in their communities, colleges and universities that attempt to make gay acts on par with straight acts. Steve Young for one. His wife's brother is gay and they have been active in support of LGBTQ, which is okay. But, he's also in favor of allowing gays and lesbians to show their love in public at his private religious university as well (BYU). I reject doing so. All students there are to have sex if they are legally and morally married which means no homosexual behavior. Back to the communist Canadian, why do these politicians support communism when they know the history proves that they will eventually turn on the LGBTQ people?
Yep, you let me know when your hero Biden marches in a gay parade.

fffvbhhhbnn.jpeg

Forum List

Back