Justify This Opulent Expense...... Leftist Hypocrites

liberal apologist hacks like you are what is wrong with america....

both are insults - fact

yet, its ok to insult a repub, just not a democrat

I'm not liberal, I'm not an apologist, and I'm not American..

They are both insults, but I do remember certain wingnuts going into fits over people criticising Laura and the twins. They always maintained - to a person - the Dumbya was a legimate target, his family was not.

Yes, it is OK to insult a dumbfuck repub. Ditto a liberal.

The cost is justified as a projection of American Power and superiority, just as EVERY OTHER superpower has done before...

But riddle me this, what is the daily operating cost of a Nimitz Class Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier... The Navy has 7. And the ENTIRE world has 7 nuclear powered aircraft carriers...

7 (world) - 7 (US) = 0 (everyone else)

justify that expense...

I justify it by saying the super power SHOULD have more than the rest of the world.

You don't think so? Shows you have NO clue about what the secret service does, they have to send advance teams to every avenue she goes to. They have to provide her drivers and protection where she is at the moment, they have to have people who are vetting anyone she is scheduled to meet. You just have no clue

RE: Calling her a chimp: Equal rights, she wants it, she gets it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/just-...ing-out-on-obama-and-illegal-immigration.html

What? No outrage from you in that thread?

But 50? And don't the security details in the embassies in those countries do a lot of that grunt work?

It's not about equal rights and you know it. If she was Laura Bush it would not be an issue.

You don't think so? Shows you have NO clue about what the secret service does, they have to send advance teams to every avenue she goes to. They have to provide her drivers and protection where she is at the moment, they have to have people who are vetting anyone she is scheduled to meet. You just have no clue

http://www.usmessageboard.com/just-...ing-out-on-obama-and-illegal-immigration.html

But 50? And don't the security details in the embassies in those countries do a lot of that grunt work?

It's not about equal rights and you know it. If she was Laura Bush it would not be an issue.

you noticed that, too?

liberal apologist hacks like you are what is wrong with america....

both are insults - fact

yet, its ok to insult a repub, just not a democrat

I'm not liberal, I'm not an apologist, and I'm not American..

They are both insults, but I do remember certain wingnuts going into fits over people criticising Laura and the twins. They always maintained - to a person - the Dumbya was a legimate target, his family was not.

Yes, it is OK to insult a dumbfuck repub. Ditto a liberal.

no, you are wrong Dr. Grumpy. the saying is to LEAVE THE KIDS out it. and the Queen Obama has inserted herself into the political arena, so she is FAIR GAME. as was Laura Bush with the lefties. how many times did we hear about her accident when she was Seventeen.? you see some here have long memories also.:lol:

no, you are wrong Dr. Grumpy. the saying is to LEAVE THE KIDS out it. and the Queen Obama has inserted herself into the political arena, so she is FAIR GAME. as was Laura Bush with the lefties. how many times did we hear about her accident when she was Seventeen.? you see some here have long memories also.:lol:

You're on the money with regard to the accident. That was brought up several times - every time a right-wing loon mentioned Chappaquidick...

Sure each embassy has FBI agents assigned and they do do some of the gruntwork but there isn't enough of them and t hey do have their own jobs. I bet there are 50 secret service agents in Europe with mrs obama right now.

The cost is justified as a projection of American Power and superiority, just as EVERY OTHER superpower has done before...

But riddle me this, what is the daily operating cost of a Nimitz Class Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier... The Navy has 7. And the ENTIRE world has 7 nuclear powered aircraft carriers...

justify that expense...

I justify it by saying the super power SHOULD have more than the rest of the world.

So what is wrong with a PR campaign towards the rest of the world. The world has a view that American (minus AZ) is a place that people can go to escape oppression and be able to become anything. And well the Obama's a the ultimate proof of that. So where's the problem?

You're on the money with regard to the accident. That was brought up several times - every time a right-wing loon mentioned Chappaquidick...

oh yeah, a guberment employee who is drunk drives their car off into a lake and leaves a woman to drown, compared to a teenager having an accident.

well hell yeah, I can see why the lefties would bring it up...good gawd Dr. Grumpy.

justify that expense...

So what is wrong with a PR campaign towards the rest of the world. The world has a view that American (minus AZ) is a place that people can go to escape oppression and be able to become anything. And well the Obama's a the ultimate proof of that. So where's the problem?

The problem is getting on tv and telling us we need to buckle down when your on vacation or throwing a lavish party every fucking week.

The problem is getting on tv and telling us we need to buckle down when your on vacation or throwing a lavish party every fucking week.

I would say that it is more trying to stimulate the economy by spending... Lead by example right???

Sure each embassy has FBI agents assigned and they do do some of the gruntwork but there isn't enough of them and t hey do have their own jobs. I bet there are 50 secret service agents in Europe with mrs obama right now.

I'd be surprised if there were more than 50 agents assigned to all the Obama's period......

oh yeah, a guberment employee who is drunk drives their car off into a lake and leaves a woman to drown, compared to a teenager having an accident.

well hell yeah, I can see why the lefties would bring it up...good gawd Dr. Grumpy.

Was he working for the government at the time?

Go write a letter to the family of the victim of Laura Bush, and see if they give a shit...dead is dead. In both cases a lapse in concentration caused a death. But trust you to see a difference in the two....

Go write a letter to the family of the victim of Laura Bush, and see if they give a shit...dead is dead. In both cases a lapse in concentration caused a death. But trust you to see a difference in the two....

Chappaquiddick was FAR more than a lapse in concentration my friend.

how are laura bush's accident and the events at chappaquidick related?

she really should learn to spell 'government'.

very sad.

Forum List

Back