Justify This Opulent Expense...... Leftist Hypocrites

capt.63647b299c4c41b7bb40e2f53ecc133d-63647b299c4c41b7bb40e2f53ecc133d-0.jpg

Ahhh, ain't that sweet? The dog is tired from the stress of trying to extend unemployment out to 3 years

Michelle personally saved or created 14,000 jobs with that trip!

Prove it

Would you believe 30,000 jobs were saved or created? 40,000? 200,000? Does it make a difference?

OK, Michelle saved or created 1,000,000 jobs with that one trip during this Summer of Recovery.

The Obamas: practicing the Economics of personal destruction.

Incorrect, the economics the Obamas practice will not destroy them personally, but rather will destroy us nationally.

They are pricks.

$2,500 a night rooms? Really????? Who, but an incredibly narcissistic person, could possibly justify that? You are in Spain to see Spain, how much time do you spend in the actual hotel room? $2,500 a night!!!!!!

Material girl Michelle Obama is a modern-day Marie Antoinette on a glitzy Spanish vacation

But while most of the country is pinching pennies and downsizing summer sojourns - or forgoing them altogether - the Obamas don't seem to be heeding their own advice. While many of us are struggling, the First Lady is spending the next few days in a five-star hotel on the chic Costa del Sol in southern Spain with 40 of her "closest friends." According to CNN, the group is expected to occupy 60 to 70 rooms, more than a third of the lodgings at the 160-room resort. Not exactly what one would call cutting back in troubled times.

Reports are calling the lodgings of Obama's Spanish fiesta, the Hotel Villa Padierna in Marbella, "luxurious," "posh" and "a millionaires' playground." Estimated room rate per night? Up to a staggering $2,500. Method of transportation? Air Force Two.

I doubt you klansman would say shit if they were white.

gawd it must hurt to be so stupid. shut the fuck up.
we are all sick of hearing this shit.
I could CARE LESS if they were pink with green polka dots.
It's getting harder and harder to take your all's NONESENSE about the color of a person SKIN..

Last edited:

gawd it must hurt to be so stupid. shut the fuck up.
we are all sick of hearing this shit.
I could CARE LESS if they were pink with green polka dots.
It's getting harder and harder to take your all's NONESENSE about the color of a person SKIN..

The problem they project is their own, the more they place blame on others the less uncomfortable and easier to hide the fact that they overcompensate in their efforts because they are the ones that only see skin color.

Well, we know you idiots couldn't use the race card to defend bullshit then. I'd be excoriating him just as bad.

But you go on and keep lying to yourself it's about race. You're just pissing every rational/sane American out there who doesn't give a flying fig what his color is. But you're so obscessesed with his melanin quota, you'll never get past that.

Oh wow. Shame on Mrs. Obama for having the audacity to use her own money to pay for a private trip.

Before faux comparisons to Marie Antoinette, I strongly suggest wingnut Tanteros put down her poison pen and learn a bit about the history she is attempting to make comparisons to.

Interestingly, I can't find any stinging commentary from Ms. Tanteros on the many Bush vacations, including those during the bombing economy.

There is only one word to describe it....Uppity

Who does she think she is putt'n on airs like that?

What makes them Obama's think they can take vacations anyway?

Oh wow. Shame on Mrs. Obama for having the audacity to use her own money to pay for a private trip.

Before faux comparisons to Marie Antoinette, I strongly suggest wingnut Tanteros put down her poison pen and learn a bit about the history she is attempting to make comparisons to.

Interestingly, I can't find any stinging commentary from Ms. Tanteros on the many Bush vacations, including those during the bombing economy.

Yeah. While millions of people are out of work in this country Michelle Obama has every right to use millions of tax payer dollars to take a luxury trip to Europe. Why, if people would just work harder they could president and take luxury trips too at taxpayer expense.
Shame on people begrudging a wealthy play date to someone who wasn't elected and isn't accountable.

"These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.” -- LBJ

Maybe this is part of Queen Michelle "The Pig's" plan.

She wants to combat childhood obseity.

The way they have screwed up the economy and bled the treasury on their own luxury extravaganza, americans might not be able to eat, and that will cut down on obesity.

Forum List

Back