Justifiable Homicide

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Hypothetical question.

What could somebody do that would justify you (personally) killing them?

The assumptions for this hypothetical question are
1) that you have absolute proof they did it,
2) you have absolute immunity for your actions,
3) you are the sole deliverer of punishment (courts are not involved)

Would you kill somebody?, And what crime would warrant this action?

Just curious.

Hypothetical question.

Just curious.

Raping/molesting/abusing a child.

Murdering an innocent person for personal gain, or "just because".

it is not to me to take another humans life...i have faced that once and prefer to never face it again....but i would have killed as calmly as i type this... he treated me and more importantly my child...i would not kill over property...nor would i kill someone for taking a life...unless for some reason i was standing between this person taking another innocents life...i would only kill for a preventive measure not to take revengue...if someone killed my love one...i would want to kill...but i do not think i could..i hope i am never tested with that....you really dont know how you would react...you can huff and puff and say this and that....cyber dick rattling at its best...but until you are there...you have no real clue what you will do or how you will react...

but hey that is the nice thing about being a witch...we just curse your ass...in more ways than one...

it is not to me to take another humans life...i have faced that once and prefer to never face it again....but i would have killed as calmly as i type this... he treated me and more importantly my child...i would not kill over property...nor would i kill someone for taking a life...unless for some reason i was standing between this person taking another innocents life...i would only kill for a preventive measure not to take revengue...if someone killed my love one...i would want to kill...but i do not think i could..i hope i am never tested with that....you really dont know how you would react...you can huff and puff and say this and that....cyber dick rattling at its best...but until you are there...you have no real clue what you will do or how you will react...

but hey that is the nice thing about being a witch...we just curse your ass...in more ways than one...

Given the stipulations he posted above, I look at it as population control. The world has no use for the two types of people I mentioned, and would be better off withou them.

Interesting. Preemptive justifiable homicide. Not really my question, but you still answered it with something I can understand.

Interesting. Preemptive justifiable homicide. Not really my question, but you still answered it with something I can understand.

i think most call it self defense or defense of another.....it simply goes to the fight or flight theory i guess...if you are where you cant run or dont have a place to run then you only have one option...to fight...i think that is why most fight....its not courage or bravery...it is simply you have no other options...think of men in combat who fall on grenade to save others....do they debate this in the nano time it took to make the decision...no...they fight...it is the mentality of a warrior...i am sorry to say i believe it is the same mentality that drives suicide bombers...there is not other option...be it only true to them..that is all that it needs to be true too...

you have people on message boards who have never faced combat...yet seem to talk as if they know all about it...even in combat how many men will actually fire their weapon at the enemy? as opposed to those just trying to get out alive?

unfortunately i know death and men that murder all too well. but that is for another time and day

you are young...the young ask these types of questions of souls...the older ones know the answers to what they would do...they have been tested....

Hypothetical question.

Just curious.

Well absolute power corrupts absolutely so..... Whom ever I wanted for what ever I wanted ).

Hypothetical question.

Just curious.

The only way I would ever take someone else's life if my life or a friend or families life was in immediate danger and was infear for mine or their safety.

Hypothetical question.

Just curious.

If I understand your parameters correctly, you are asking if it is justifiable to make a conscious decision to circumvent the law and execute someone. Under those circumstances, the fact that gave the matter critical thought then acted upon it makes it premeditated; therefore, no legally justifiable at all.

If the action is spontaneous and immediate, then you can justify all kinds of things by caveating your action with fear for your life, or someone else's.

Morally, harm someone in my family. They don't make a hole deep enough for you hide in. :evil:

If I understand your parameters correctly, you are asking if it is justifiable to make a conscious decision to circumvent the law and execute someone. Under those circumstances, the fact that gave the matter critical thought then acted upon it makes it premeditated; therefore, no legally justifiable at all.

If the action is spontaneous and immediate, then you can justify all kinds of things by caveating your action with fear for your life, or someone else's.

Morally, harm someone in my family. They don't make a hole deep enough for you hide in. :evil:

define harm please

I would kill to protect my girlfriend.

And some of those psycho killers like Charles Ng, I would pull the switch on the electric chair.

The only way I would ever take someone else's life if my life or a friend or families life was in immediate danger and was infear for mine or their safety.

But you'd offer your full fledged support of someone else to bomb the shit out of another country out of mere suspicions though.

I mean life-altering, permanent/irreparable damage. I'm not talking about stealing their car. Rape, child abuse/molestation, purposefully injuring them permanently, trying to or killing.

do you consider anyone who has been abused or molested as permanently or irreparably damaged?

Forum List

Back