Justifiable Homicide

Hypothetical question.

What could somebody do that would justify you (personally) killing them?

The assumptions for this hypothetical question are
1) that you have absolute proof they did it,
2) you have absolute immunity for your actions,
3) you are the sole deliverer of punishment (courts are not involved)

Would you kill somebody?, And what crime would warrant this action?

Just curious.

Harm or threaten my children.

but hey that is the nice thing about being a witch...we just curse your ass...in more ways than one...

I take it that you don't follow the threefold law. You should be careful with those curses.

Ill-wishing people can have unexpected consequences.
Ever mind the Rule of Three,
Three times what thou givest returns to thee.
This lesson well, thou must learn,
The only gets what thou dost earn!

More then suspicions, but that's not what this thread is about. Your just trying to take this off topic as usual.

This thread is about justifiable homicide. Bombing another country leads to homicide. You have stated before that you'd like to see Iran bombed. No doubt innocent people would die in such a mission. There's no proof at all as of right now, that Iran is building nuclear weapons. So bombing them would be based on suspicion.

How this doesn't align with the topic of the thread is beyond me.

Yes. If there are exceptions, THAT is exactly what they are ... exceptions. Otherwise, the vast majority of what I have seen have psychological problems the rest of their lives.

this is the attitude that does a great disservice to the victims of both molestation and abuse who do not abues or molest others..who simply try to do the best one can in life...but seen by others as something damaged and un repairable...simply a child of the dust....

you never hear about the people who were abused and or molested who do not abuse or molest....we all have psychological problems don't we?

please show me the "normal" person on this board?

o i am very careful with all i do...evil smile

btw i am not wiccan

Biggest flaw with the masses in the US, thinking that pagan and Wiccan are the same. My best friend is Wiccan, I am an Egyptian Pantheist, we are both pagan by definition. I even know a christian who is pagan.

There are many instances that killing is not only acceptable but also a requirement, to think otherwise is to live in a dream world.

this is the attitude that does a great disservice to the victims of both molestation and abuse who do not abues or molest others..who simply try to do the best one can in life...but seen by others as something damaged and un repairable...simply a child of the dust....

you never hear about the people who were abused and or molested who do not abuse or molest....we all have psychological problems don't we?

please show me the "normal" person on this board?

Please. Practice that pseudo-psychology on someone who's buying. I believe I made a point of mentioning there are exceptions, but that is what they are and the facts do not support you.

I have no intention of getting into a debate over what "is" is. I do not believe everyone has psychological problems. That's Dr Phil-think. You and that person I am married to would get along great.

It wasn't the pagan thing that threw me, it was Strolling's reference to being a witch. 9 times out of 10, a witch in the U.S. is Wiccan.

Aaah ... that connection bothers me to, but then the neo-wiccans make it more than anyone so it's really their fault.

Please. Practice that pseudo-psychology on someone who's buying. I believe I made a point of mentioning there are exceptions, but that is what they are and the facts do not support you.

I have no intention of getting into a debate over what "is" is. I do not believe everyone has psychological problems. That's Dr Phil-think. You and that person I am married to would get along great.

M Scott Peck thinks everybody is emotionally/psychologically damaged also.
Why do psychiatrists claim everybody has problems? Trying to drum up business?

Actually, that's the one thing Dr. Moron got right, but then he denies his own problems.

Many psychological problems are often not looked at as problems because they don't hinder your life enough, but they are still problems.

Some examples:

Excessive worries about being clean is actually OCD which comes in various levels. Typical signs that are overlooked are the fears of getting diseases from public restrooms, do you fear sitting on the toilet just because you think you might get germs (the biggest clean scam was toilet seat covers, which are dirtier than the toilet seat actually)? Do you cringe when you think that someone may be handling food you eat by not using those deadly (and very hazardous) chemicals called sanitizers? Etc.

Little known phobias are rarely even noticed by those who have them, but they are phobias. Can you not let any insect (that does not bite or sting) crawl on your hand without cringing? Are you unable to go somewhere without worry? Does anyone make you nervous? Those are all very common phobias and though they may not seem like much can become very dangerous to you or those near you without notice.

There are others but I am too lazy to write more. So yeah, everyone has mental disorders or problems, denying you do is also a disorder.

Actually, that's the one thing Dr. Moron got right, but then he denies his own problems.

Many psychological problems are often not looked at as problems because they don't hinder your life enough, but they are still problems.

Some examples:

Excessive worries about being clean is actually OCD which comes in various levels. Typical signs that are overlooked are the fears of getting diseases from public restrooms, do you fear sitting on the toilet just because you think you might get germs (the biggest clean scam was toilet seat covers, which are dirtier than the toilet seat actually)? Do you cringe when you think that someone may be handling food you eat by not using those deadly (and very hazardous) chemicals called sanitizers? Etc.

Little known phobias are rarely even noticed by those who have them, but they are phobias. Can you not let any insect (that does not bite or sting) crawl on your hand without cringing? Are you unable to go somewhere without worry? Does anyone make you nervous? Those are all very common phobias and though they may not seem like much can become very dangerous to you or those near you without notice.

There are others but I am too lazy to write more. So yeah, everyone has mental disorders or problems, denying you do is also a disorder.

Nice, you just labeled 100% of the population as having a mental disorder.

i think it was you ...making the judgements on people who are damaged etc...so why dont you practice your pseudo psy on someone else...plus i dont think you can find valid stats on something like this...due to the under reporting of abuse and molestation....

i had no idea you were married....and i have no reason to believe that i would get along with her great...seems again you are the one playing dr phil...

o and why not post a stat to the facts that dont support me?

if you simply can state that everyone who was abused/molested is damaged etc then you are the one with the dr phil speak going...the tom arnolds of the world...very few people... if any... had "ideal" childhoods where they missed out on abuse etc.

misconceptions about child abuse and molestations are the biggest tools of the abuser and molester

i think it was you ...making the judgements on people who are damaged etc...so why dont you practice your pseudo psy on someone else...plus i dont think you can find valid stats on something like this...due to the under reporting of abuse and molestation....

i had no idea you were married....and i have no reason to believe that i would get along with her great...seems again you are the one playing dr phil...

o and why not post a stat to the facts that dont support me?

I'm not practicing psychology on anyone, thanks. I don't need to find valid stats, as you call them, for something so obvious.

You are also incorrect that I am playing anything. YOU are the one attempting to downplay the impact of predators by minimizing the amount of damage they do.

Don't worry about the marriage thingy ... that's only a temporary status.:lol:

Forum List

Back