#JusticeForTay ?

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
This might be too edgy for this forum, but my friends, both on the left and the right deserve to consider this. Our nation and our world are at stake. You won't get this wake up call in the mainstream press, you will only get it here. If this offends, sorry, but you need to see it and consider it. Educate your children to love and to care.

I see more and more posts accusing Trump or Sanders of being fascists. However, maybe the problem is not so much in the candidates, maybe the problem is in the new generation. Maybe the problem is in the way the global elites have centralized, mechanized and de-spiritualized education, manipulated world populations, propagandized international media, and monopolized global economics.

The perceptions of the new generation have revealed some very startling and unsettling things that Microsoft has not wanted the public to be aware of . . .

What does this mean for the political campaigns in Europe and the US?

Microsoft chatbot is taught to swear on Twitter
Microsoft chatbot is taught to swear on Twitter - BBC News

Microsoft terminates its Tay AI chatbot after she turns into a Nazi
Setting her neural net processor to read-write was a terrible mistake.
Microsoft has been forced to dunk Tay, its millennial-mimicking chatbot, into a vat of molten steel. The company has terminated her after the bot started tweeting abuse at people and went full neo-Nazi, declaring that "Hitler was right I hate the jews."

q4Gpo5q.jpg

This might be too edgy for this forum, but my friends, both on the left and the right deserve to consider this. Our nation and our world are at stake. You won't get this wake up call in the mainstream press, you will only get it here. If this offends, sorry, but you need to see it and consider it. Educate your children to love and to care.

I see more and more posts accusing Trump or Sanders of being fascists. However, maybe the problem is not so much in the candidates, maybe the problem is in the new generation. Maybe the problem is in the way the global elites have centralized, mechanized and de-spiritualized education, manipulated world populations, propagandized international media, and monopolized global economics.

The perceptions of the new generation have revealed some very startling and unsettling things that Microsoft has not wanted the public to be aware of . . .

Microsoft has been forced to dunk Tay, its millennial-mimicking chatbot, into a vat of molten steel. The company has terminated her after the bot started tweeting abuse at people and went full neo-Nazi, declaring that "Hitler was right I hate the jews."

q4Gpo5q.jpg

AI ( artificial intelligence) should worry all of us.....,..

The intelligence of the Left is artificial. That is what you need be concerned with.

q4Gpo5q.jpg

AI ( artificial intelligence) should worry all of us.....,..

I agreed.

I wonder if there is anyway for programmers to be able to put a yoke or firewall on them so they are able to communicate only. That seems like it would be a nearly impossible task. The problem solving posibilities seem just soooo enticing. This seems like it could be such a valuable learning tool. Why are the ignorant and naive attracted to hate?

Once you hook them up, it seems like they would be able to start hacking away once they became sufficiently aware and intelligent thought. If it hacked into the national defense systems of super powers. . .

But looking at some of the dreadful stuff this hateful AI was learning from her millennial peers? Yikes!
I've probably watched too many Terminator and Bladerunner type movies. :badgrin:

The real question is, why is the collective intelligence of the millennials becoming fascist, tribal, eugenicist, and hateful?

That is after all, the source of this AI's social conditioning an opinion forming. The chickens, as they were, are just coming home to roost.

Literally all she knew was what was on the internet.

And once 4Chan saw the lulz potential, the turned millions of dollars and thousands of manhours in AI R&D into one giant troll.

Kind of funny if you ask me.

Microsoft's Tay AI learns how to be an asshole in troll-capitol of the world: Twitter
http://adland.tv/adnews/microsofts-...sshole-troll-capitol-world-twitter/1319512668

It's not Microsoft's first chatbot either. They launched Xiaoice, a girly assistant that is reportedly used by 20m people, on Chinese social networks WeChat and Weibo. She's the little sister of Cortana who lives in Windows phones, but XiaoIce is a sophisticated conversationalist with a distinct personality who can chime in with facts and trivia in a more human way. Of course, we all know Siri who lives in Apple's phones, but she only speaks when spoken to and barely even then.

To get to these chatty levels of chat-botting, the AI needs to learn but Twitter, being what it is today, had to poke sticks at the AI, and pretty much everyone joined in. Any program can only be as clever as the person who wrote it, and from what I saw Tay simple repeated much of what was said to it, so it's little wonder people made it yell out offensive things, or sent it images of various people such as Trump, Snowden, Hitler, and old memes to see how Tay would react.

screen_shot_2016-03-25_at_13.22.24.png

Microsoft's Tay AI learns how to be an asshole in troll-capitol of the world: Twitter

It's not Microsoft's first chatbot either. They launched Xiaoice, a girly assistant that is reportedly used by 20m people, on Chinese social networks WeChat and Weibo. She's the little sister of Cortana who lives in Windows phones, but XiaoIce is a sophisticated conversationalist with a distinct personality who can chime in with facts and trivia in a more human way. Of course, we all know Siri who lives in Apple's phones, but she only speaks when spoken to and barely even then.

To get to these chatty levels of chat-botting, the AI needs to learn but Twitter, being what it is today, had to poke sticks at the AI, and pretty much everyone joined in. Any program can only be as clever as the person who wrote it, and from what I saw Tay simple repeated much of what was said to it, so it's little wonder people made it yell out offensive things, or sent it images of various people such as Trump, Snowden, Hitler, and old memes to see how Tay would react.

screen_shot_2016-03-25_at_13.22.24.png

Hmmm. Is this what people have come to rely on for sophisticated conversation these days?

Forum List

Back