Justice Roberts: “What unique perspective does a minority student bring to a physics class?…

Cracka's can't compete with Asians. As an Asian myself I demand that you sit down and shut up you low IQ filth.
I didn't know that you were 'oriental' , thanks for the personal info Oldschool !!
That's right I am the superior race! ShootSpeeders needs to start including white people in his racial hatred threads because the crackas are crazy and run around starting wars and killing everyone! But don't worry when we take over we'll impose peace on the crackas.
superior race , I don't know . The WEST runs the world and the WEST may have a big correction if we get TRUMP . Me , I like the few orientals that I know Oldschool !!
The sun is setting on the west!
maybe , we'll see , new president coming . Look at who runs the USA currently and you'll see why the sun may be setting on the USA . Interesting but YOU as an Oriental person live in the USA / West so it must be alright OldSchool !!
I'm just here for the initial takeover!

Concentrate. He said that AA is for blacks and women who dont have the ability of white men and asians

I showed that Asians and white women use it more than blacks do. Proving his stupidity as verified stupidity.

Keep up
don't be a complete asshole. you could not possibly have read that entire piece in two minutes if you had a private education and were white or Asian.

Stop it, just stop it! No one expects brilliance but the no one expects the level of insincerity. Even being black and semi-literate cannot account for that.

Again, concentrate. You said nothing needed to be refuted and you're right, because the truth cant be refuted. So tell your stupid ass friend that hes stupid and he's talking out of his ass which is also stupid as previously noted. Now if you want some one on one time you can schedule it with someone else. I'm not interested

I didn't know that you were 'oriental' , thanks for the personal info Oldschool !!
That's right I am the superior race! ShootSpeeders needs to start including white people in his racial hatred threads because the crackas are crazy and run around starting wars and killing everyone! But don't worry when we take over we'll impose peace on the crackas.
superior race , I don't know . The WEST runs the world and the WEST may have a big correction if we get TRUMP . Me , I like the few orientals that I know Oldschool !!
maybe , we'll see , new president coming . Look at who runs the USA currently and you'll see why the sun may be setting on the USA . Interesting but YOU as an Oriental person live in the USA / West so it must be alright OldSchool !!
I'm looking forward to it Oldschool but correction might take place with a new Sherriff coming to town , Go Trump !!

I'm looking forward to it Oldschool but correction might take place with a new Sherriff coming to town , Go Trump !!
Trump is a cracka! He is inferior!

Concentrate. He said that AA is for blacks and women who dont have the ability of white men and asians

I showed that Asians and white women use it more than blacks do. Proving his stupidity as verified stupidity.

Keep up
don't be a complete asshole. you could not possibly have read that entire piece in two minutes if you had a private education and were white or Asian.

Stop it, just stop it! No one expects brilliance but the no one expects the level of insincerity. Even being black and semi-literate cannot account for that.

Again, concentrate. You said nothing needed to be refuted and you're right, because the truth cant be refuted. So tell your stupid ass friend that hes stupid and he's talking out of his ass which is also stupid as previously noted. Now if you want some one on one time you can schedule it with someone else. I'm not interested
No doubt. You don't need to bend over. I am not that vindictive. FFS, try to be a little more sincere and stop hiding behind the supposed limitations of your race.

I have no idea what you're talking about I just proved your boy wrong and you're too busy staring at me...the person who's right.

I wonder what Dr. Neil Degrasse Tyson (a black physicist) and Dr. Michio Kaku (an asian physicist) would have to say about this?

Both are highly respected in their field, and have been on many documentaries explaining the universe. I liked the special that Dr. Tyson did when he redid the series "Cosmos".

The real reason for AA is that blacks and women don't have the ability of white/asian males.

The bell curve and every test ever done proves it. I believe in science and when one does they must accept that reality might go against what they wish to believe(making shit up to make one feel good about themselves...).

Last edited:
the constitution doesn't "clearly ban it" since the court found it constitutional in certain circumstances and if done certain ways. so by definition it is not "clearly unconstitutional" and your dislike for it doesn't make it unconstitutional.

Yes AA is clearly unconstitutional. "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within itsjurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

But judges do whatever they wish . Been like that for 60 years.

1. Well lessee, technically AA was/is a federal mandate and still is. Your Constitutional excerpt does NOT address that, correct? No STATE, shall make...blah blah blah. If it had read Neither the US government OR State shall make...blah blah blah you might have a point.

2. Since you don't know he difference between state and federal mandates your cognitive ability appears to be severely lacking.

Besides AA does Not does abridge the privileges or immunities of any citizens of the United States; nor does it
deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.
Since the majority opinion of the USSC IS DUE PROCESS, you might have a problem with crying about a lack of due process.

Last edited:
the constitution doesn't "clearly ban it" since the court found it constitutional in certain circumstances and if done certain ways. so by definition it is not "clearly unconstitutional" and your dislike for it doesn't make it unconstitutional.

Yes AA is clearly unconstitutional. "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within itsjurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

1. Well lessee, technically AA was/is a federal mandate and still is. Your Constitutional excerpt does NOT address that, correct? No STATE, shall make...blah blah blah. If it had read Neither the US government OR the State shall make...blah blah blah you might have a point.

2. Since you don't know he difference between state and federal mandates your cognitive ability appears to be severely lacking.

Besides AA does Not does not abridge the privileges or immunities of any citizens of the United States; nor does it
Since the majority opinion of the USSC IS DUE PROCESS, you might have a problem with crying about a lack of due process.

the feds get involved in issues of equal protection AND intestate commerce

oops... you don't know what you're talking about again.

the whole point was to get it away from the jim crow fans in the south.

*shakes head*

The real reason for AA is that blacks and women don't have the ability of white/asian males.

The bell curve and every test ever done proves it. I believe in science and when one does they must accept that reality might go against what they wish to believe.
'I make no excuses for for all the poor or less cognitive people of the world including those who happen to be White males, Asian and yes, Hispanics and Blacks. I do see that African immigrants are making liars of Bell Curve and "test" groupies who want to codify IQ superiority by race.

1. Well lessee, technically AA was/is a federal mandate and still is. Your Constitutional excerpt does NOT address that, correct? No STATE, shall make...blah blah blah. If it had read Neither the US government OR the State shall make...blah blah blah you might have a point.

Besides AA does Not does not abridge the privileges or immunities of any citizens of the United States; nor does it

the feds get involved in issues of equal protection AND intestate commerce

oops... you don't know what you're talking about again.

the whole point was to get it away from the jim crow fans in the south.

*shakes head*

Hi Jillian...looks like your volley hit MY post instead of Shootspeeders.
Sorry for getting in the way :lol:

So....has anyone explained yet just exaty what value "diversity" brings to a physics class???

Does skin color or genitalia make gravity act different or make the speed of sound different?

So....has anyone explained yet just exaty what value "diversity" brings to a physics class???

Does skin color or genitalia make gravity act different or make the speed of sound different?

Might want to ask Dr. Neil Degrasse Tyson (a Black physicist), or Michio Kaku (an Asian physicist). Both are well known and respected in their field. I think they could answer your question for you.

What perspective do minority students bring to a physics class? Not knowing who their daddy is or was. Basically, they got here the same way the rest of us did except we pretty much know who our daddy is/was.

I do not believe the judge is asking the correct question. /Any/ individual can bring a needed unique perspective to a physic's class, they simply have to have a personality and mental capability to think outside the standard box and consider alternative resolutions to unsolved questions within the grand framework of proven rules. I do not think that ones race, or even to some extent ones scored intelligence, has much, if any, effect on that ability/skill.

AA is not about what a minority can bring to an individual field, but rather it is an "apologetic" and "corrective" facet of the grander scope of a national inclusion policy that permeates and underpins the foundation of the entire country; from education and the workplace to our immigration and government. Originally the "diversity" program/ideal was along the lines of "through representation the diversity of the planet, we as a nation could grow and become respected on a global scale." AA was designed to combat racism against African Americans, but instead of getting rid of it after such laws became passé for the vast majority of the country, they expanded AA in a, I believe somewhat misguided, attempt to support the national diversity ideal/policies. Encouraging diversity is good, but enforcing quotas is counter productive in a number of ways because it loses focus on the purpose of the "item" being diversified (for example the physic's class/field) and at its worse it actually causes racial tensions - be that a race/gender "class" upset because they are not allowed in because there are "too many of them," or a race/gender "class" being promoted into positions/fields/situations beyond their mental abilities and capabilities. The more recent PC movement has wrecked havoc on the true intentions of both the national policy ideals that founded diversity and AA. PC has morphed diversity policies and AA into weapons of division that actually go against everything those ideals and policies stood for in the first place... It's a real shame.

and making amends for past history doesn't "take" anything since you have no entitlement to admission to any institution.

The board notes you have no legal argument so you try and make this into an ethical issue. Ethics are for congress. The courts are supposed to base their rulings on laws and the constitution. THINK

Forum List

Back