Denmark to Confiscate Assets of Refugees to Cover Expenses

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
This seems reasonable. Citizens have to prove insolvency in order to qualify for welfare, why not refugees? The US should too, especially considering that we are told most the refugees are wealthy professionals. I can't imagine why anyone would object.

"The bill presented on 10 December 2015 provides the Danish authorities with the power to search clothes and luggage of asylum seekers — and other migrants without a permit to stay in Denmark — with a view to finding assets which may cover the expenses," the Danish Ministry of Integration said in an email to The Washington Post.

Denmark wants to seize jewelry and cash from refugees

I hope they do this and it catches on. One step closer to a declared war on Islam.

I hope they do this and it catches on. One step closer to a declared war on Islam.
So, black Africans and all manner of refugee should be entitled to state benefits unavailable to citizens?

WTF is wrong with you?
WTF are you talking about? Try to stick with one argument...your hate blinds you.

So, black Africans and all manner of refugee should be entitled to state benefits unavailable to citizens?

WTF is wrong with you? Other than being a complete wimp I mean.

He is a jabbering retard, a bed wetter and a pillow biter. I'm sure there is many other things wrong with him, but those really stand out.

It could be fair enough. They probably just quietly do this in Australia. You can get away with more in Asia. No brussels to bow to.

It could be fair enough. They probably just quietly do this in Australia. You can get away with more in Asia. No brussels to bow to.
I cant imagine why refugees should be entitled to benefits not available to their own citizens. I have no idea how Brussels could object, even though Obama doubtlessly will.
The EU is the physical manifestation of Cultural Marxism. It would object because it is the tumor that grew from long sickness.

but whatevs

They better have a goodly supply of rubber gloves and people ready to look up vaginas. That's what middle eastern women consider their safety deposit box.

They better have a goodly supply of rubber gloves and people ready to look up vaginas. That's what middle eastern women consider their safety deposit box.

safety deposit! LOL :eek::p ^^^^^^^^^

But seriously, it a good idea to confiscate the assets of refugees, but in all honesty, what are you going to confiscate?

fleas? lice?

sorry to be so blunt but it's true, sadly they don't carry much else.

"Denmark to Confiscate Assets of Refugees to Cover Expenses"

Where we can assume Denmark has no concept of due process and just compensation – yet another reason we're fortunate to live in America.

And that some on the reprehensible right perceive this as a 'good idea' comes as no surprise.

Forum List

Back