ME Women Become Artists at The Border

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Notice not one fucking LIB terrorist sympathizer has posted a fucking word! Guess they are worried about that 'knock on the door in the middle of the night'.
Pro Tip for all you LIB terrorist sympathizers here.
You fall into the hands of the boys in the CIA/DHS/NSC you're fucking loser life is over.
You deserve what happens to you. BTW they NEVER let you go.
Ever heard of someone who was taken to a class one interrogation facility come out and describe what happened to them? GOLD STAR.
Lastly NEVER get yourself put on a plane by the CIA on a flight outside the country.
I promise you you will not enjoy the 'wet work' farmed out to the psychopaths in Romania. After they have got out of you what they can using advanced drugs they shoot you then pull your teeth (don't want the pigs to get indigestion) and a 'gut wagon' hauls you off the pig farm. There you will be consumed in less than five minutes. You see they starve the pigs for a few days before they throw you in. I have personally witnessed such acts in Romania.
Some of you fools think this is just bullshit threats. I sincerely hope you continue to think so for the sake of our country.

That's right women muslim women have taken up going on sketching day trips. I think this is admirable. They are interested in their new country. They can take their sketches home and admire the technology the 'White Devils' have built.
I may have a little too harsh in my opinions of these sweaty, hairy stinking cu88 terrorists.
What do you think?
Team led by Middle Eastern Woman Caught Surveilling U.S. Facility on Mexican Border - Judicial Watch
Commence shitting your pants dannyboys

That's right women muslim women have taken up going on sketching day trips. I think this is admirable. They are interested in their new country. They can take their sketches home and admire the technology the 'White Devils' have built.
I may have a little too harsh in my opinions of these sweaty, hairy stinking cu88 terrorists.
What do you think?
Team led by Middle Eastern Woman Caught Surveilling U.S. Facility on Mexican Border - Judicial Watch
The predictable post from a fool. Are you really that stupid all you can put up is one liners? Really?
You never bring anything intelligent to the conversation.
Your best to date was "Oh Ya!"
You should be ashamed of yourself .
You really believe these ME muslim women who have just arrived to America are going out on fucking sketching trips'?
I sincerely pray they go to your neighborhood and do some sketches of your house.

What do you think?
The predictable post from a fool. Are you really that stupid all you can put up is one liners? Really?
You really believe these ME muslim women who have just arrived to America are going out on fucking sketching trips'?
I sincerely pray they go to your neighborhood and do some sketches of your house.
You've never posted anything that really deserves any more than a one-liner. Everything you post is just a rant against one or multiple minorities packaged with a different title.

What do you think?
You've never posted anything that really deserves any more than a one-liner. Everything you post is just a rant against one or multiple minorities packaged with a different title.
Let me help you out then. Permanent Ignore. Go waste someone else's time. You've probably been told that in your other dealings with sane people in the past.

What do you think?
Let me help you out then. Permanent Ignore. Go waste someone else's time. You've probably been told that in your other dealings with sane people in the past.
Oh no! :eek:

:rofl:

Pro Tip for all you LIB terrorist sympathizers here.
You fall into the hands of the boys in the CIA/DHS/NSC you're fucking loser life is over.
You deserve what happens to you. BTW they NEVER let you go.
Ever heard of someone who was taken to a class one interrogation facility come out and describe what happened to them? GOLD STAR.
Lastly NEVER get yourself put on a plane by the CIA on a flight outside the country.
I promise you you will not enjoy the 'wet work' farmed out to the psychopaths in Romania. After they have got out of you what they can using advanced drugs they shoot you then pull your teeth (don't want the pigs to get indigestion) and a 'gut wagon' hauls you off the pig farm. There you will be consumed in less than five minutes. You see they starve the pigs for a few days before they throw you in. I have personally witnessed such acts in Romania.
Some of you fools think this is just bullshit threats. I sincerely hope you continue to think so for the sake of our country.
...................^^^^ :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

I was hoping to see some examples of her work and examine it for its artistry. I have no problem with that woman sketching what she sees. Such is an essential practice for artists as we develop our talents. I draw people all the time with or without their consent. Anatomy, expressions, fashion. I draw places, and buildings, and their layouts. Archetecture, maps, blueprints, schematics, etc.

Can this now to be twisted by the Law into some criminal offense?

I was hoping to see some examples of her work and examine it for its artistry. I have no problem with that woman sketching what she sees. Such is an essential practice for artists as we develop our talents. I draw people all the time with or without their consent. Anatomy, expressions, fashion. I draw places, and buildings, and their layouts. Archetecture, maps, blueprints, schematics, etc.

Can this now to be twisted by the Law into some criminal offense?

Ya all budding muslim artists make drawings of the surveillance cameras at a border crossing.
No big deal.
Dear God some of you LIBs are stupid!

Forum List

Back