Justice Holder ?????

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Someone sent this to me:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MITT, HERE'S SOMETHING TO CONSIDER AND IT IS REALLY, REALLY SCARY!!!!!
Columnist Andrew McCarthy gives us what probably is the most important question regarding the upcoming presidential election….

“…..if Mitt wins the nomination, as seems very likely, I will enthusiastically support his candidacy. For my friends who have hesitation on that score, I’d just ask you to keep four things in mind:
1.. Justice Scalia just turned 78
2.. Justice Kennedy will turn 78 later this year
3.. Justice Breyer will be 76 in August
4.. Justice Ginsburg turned 81 about a week ago.
We wish them all well, of course, but the brute fact is that whoever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose at least one and maybe more new members of the Supreme Court — in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come.

If you don’t think it matters whether the guy making those calls is Mitt Romney or Barack Obama, I think you’re smokin’ something funky….”
So for anybody who is thinking of not voting because your favorite didn’t get nominated, or writing in a candidate who can't win...
Imagine this: SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ERIC HOLDER

Last edited:
Someone sent this to me:

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MITT, HERE'S SOMETHING TO CONSIDER AND IT IS REALLY, REALLY SCARY!!!!!
Columnist Andrew McCarthy gives us what probably is the most important question regarding the upcoming presidential election….

“…..if Mitt wins the nomination, as seems very likely, I will enthusiastically support his candidacy. For my friends who have hesitation on that score, I’d just ask you to keep four things in mind:
We wish them all well, of course, but the brute fact is that whoever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose at least one and maybe more new members of the Supreme Court — in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come.

If you don’t think it matters whether the guy making those calls is Mitt Romney or Barack Obama, I think you’re smokin’ something funky….”
So for anybody who is thinking of not voting because your favorite didn’t get nominated, or writing in a candidate who can't win...

I have a hard time seeing him ever getting through the confirmation process.

Someone sent this to me:

I prefer not to think that....:badgrin:

I feel things are looking up while reverting to the principles the Framers set forth in the Constitution. A Republic for which we stand. :)

Does it really matter what side gets to appoint someone to the SC? Look what just happened, an unconstitutional law was made law despite nowhere in the constitution does congress have such authority to make people buy something. All made possible by the conservative justice, that guy just ruined his name, I bet he is regretting selling out the constitution.

Whoever sent you that must be on drugs.

Did they get the ages wrong or are you just being your normal jackass self ?

Most justices serve well into their 80's and 90's. Having maybe one retire would be a long shot.
Also this isn't some kind of game the supposed party of "pro-constitution!" makes it out to be. The purpose of the supreme court is to unbiasedly uphold the constitution, not to vote in their cronies to only uphold party lines, and trash them if they don't like they are with roberts for upholding the constitution.

Last edited:
Someone sent this to me:

Eric Holder has experience on the bench?

Most justices serve well into their 80's and 90's. Having maybe one retire would be a long shot.
Also this isn't some kind of game the supposed party of "pro-constitution!" makes it out to be. The purpose of the supreme court is to unbiasedly uphold the constitution, not to vote in their cronies to only uphold party lines, and trash them if they don't like they are with roberts for upholding the constitution.

Really? What the Hell do you think is happening NOW? WHY did FDR threaten to "Pack The Court"?

You know SQUAT of history Black_Fable.

but the brute fact is that whoever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose at least one and maybe more new members of the Supreme Court

that may be true of Justice Ginsburg as being the "at least" one -

but worth noting and omitted is she did not retire when she would certainly have been replaced by Obama and left it to chance ...

Really? What the Hell do you think is happening NOW? WHY did FDR threaten to "Pack The Court"?

Eat shit The Tool, people that actually know what they are talking about are speaking

Then why don't you comment on "so glad he's dead" Ted Kennedy and Chuck Schumer lecturing Roberts and Alito over the "gains of the last 40 years".

Kennedy is still the asshole of the century for his treatment of the USC.

Once again, did I get the ages wrong or are you just being as ass ?

Eat shit The Tool, people that actually know what they are talking about are speaking

That would not include your sorry ass.

Translation: "RATS! Foiled again..."

Obviously your history is lacking. FDR tried to pack it because his laws kept getting scrapped for being unconstitutional.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

Another Poop-fart........

What did you have for lunch ?

:9:

Forum List

Back