Justice Alito just telegraphed that red states could go after Biden for releasing money to Iran

Well then quote the declination.

What nutters like you consider "news" are political click-bait bullshit mills, which is why you post so much conterfactual bs.
I already did,,

maybe you should read the threads on it or turn on the news,,

Well then quote the declination.

What nutters like you consider "news" are political click-bait bullshit mills, which is why you post so much conterfactual bs.
heres CNN talking about how biden not being mentally able to stand trilal is going to help trump,,

heres CNN talking about how biden not being mentally able to stand trilal is going to help trump,,
jiFfM.jpg

Nope, not there.

Want to try again?

There was never any doubt that the corrupt Scotus would side with Trump. And that's great! Biden threatens world peace and the D party won't allow him to get out of his mess by relenting on America's war of aggression against Russia.
We nearly always agree my friend, even though six legs motivates my reaction to stop for lunch.

Even Obama and Diminished Faculties *Joes
DEI appointments aren’t buying Colorado’s nonsense..

as expected,,

willful ignorance,,
Of WHAT dummy?

Your post contains no link.

Here is THE link to the declination, from DOJ:

There is not a single word in there about incompetency to stand trial.

"we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Prosecution of Mr.Biden is also unwarranted based on our consideration of the aggravating andmitigating factors set forth in the Department of Justice's Principles of Federal Prosecution. For these reasons, we decline prosecution of Mr. Biden."

On matters of Biden's mental acuity:

We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Eiden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning,elderly man with a poor memory.

Why the hell would they consider a trial of a man if they supposedly considered him incompetent to stand trial? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
its a conspiracy I tell ya,,

There is exactly zero in your link about declanation to prosecute based on competency to stand trial.

I'd say quit being stupid, but I know you can't.

Here (again) is the declanation to prosecute from DOJ:

Go ahead and quote competency to stand trial anywhere in there.

some day you will have to tell us what it feels like to be a fucking idiot,,

Can one of our local rightwingers explain to this fool that competency to stand trial was not why Biden's prosecution was declined?

No way in hell all of you are fucked in the head quite like this moron.

then why was it??
What part of "we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt." do you not fucking get?

Their determination was that the jury would most likely find him not guilty, not that he couldn't stand trial.

What part of "we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt." do you not fucking get?

Their determination was that their case against Biden would fail in a court of law and that jury would clear him, not that he couldn't stand it.
why are you leaving out the important part where they said his mental decline would effect the jury??

in otherwords hes to mentally ill to stand trial,,

why are you leaving out the important part where they said his mental decline would effect the jury??

in otherwords hes to mentally ill to stand trial,,
Dumbass, what jury? Competency to stand trial is determined by a JUDGE.

The very mention of jury implies competency to stand trial.

they chose to not prosecute because of his mental illness and how it would effect the trial,,
You are fucking mentally ill.

Jury AT TRIAL would find plausable that Biden in his advanced age forgot something.

Thats not mental illness retard.

Forum List

Back