Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

No one is defending terrorism or religious extremism.

We get - totally - that you hate Muslims.

No one is defending terrorism or religious extremism.

We get - totally - that you hate Muslims.

yet he whines and moans about anti-Semitism.

he's such a hypocrite. he thinks that by fanning the flames of anti-Muslim hatred, he can redirect hatred against Jews.

This is one of the most disgusting threads I've seen. It's taking a tragedy, still unfolding and using it as a vehicle to launch anti-Muslim hate. If people were talking about killing all Jews, we would rightfully call it anti-semitism. When it's aimed at Muslims, it seems acceptable.

It isn't.

Code:
j
This is one of the most disgusting threads I've seen. It's taking a tragedy, still unfolding and using it as a vehicle to launch anti-Muslim hate. If people were talking about killing all Jews, we would rightfully call it anti-semitism. When it's aimed at Muslims, it seems acceptable.

It isn't.

No one is talking about killing all Moslems.
Moslems generally talk about killing all Jews( odd how you fanatics remain silent on that).

Islam does not mean peace, it means submission.
Mo islam( Moslem) is one who submits.

Strange how fanatics speak about Islam yet have no knowledge of the 3 books !!!!!

Mmmmm fanatical liberal totalitarians of the Obamacult make death threats and worse against non cult members every day on these boards.
Recent incitement to murder the children of suspected NRA members for example .

Last edited by a moderator:
No one is talking about killing all Moslems.
Moslems generally talk about killing all Jews( odd how you fanatics remain silent on that).

Islam does not mean peace, it means submission.
Mo islam( Moslem) is one who submits.

Strange how fanatics speak about Islam yet have no knowledge of the 3 books !!!!![/QUOTE]

Muslims don't generally talk about killing all Jews. You ought to talk to a few some time.

And, yes - at least one poster talked about killing all Muslims and others joined in.

I don't defend any talk about genocide towards Jews.

Get your facts straight.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you'd have us believe that only 100 thousand Muslims across the world are violent extremists? Where did you obtain this number?

The U.S. has 700 bases of some kind in the "Arab" world alone. That's a lot of well deserved hate for a rogue nation such as the United States. You'd expect the number to be much higher.

100,000 violent Muslim extremists seems to be a reasonable number, considering the conflicts in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Africa.

OK fine, make it 250,000.

that's still less than .05% of all Muslims.

Nobody with a functional brain believes that the average moon god worshipper want's to strap on a bomb vest and kill everyone.

I think it's important to understand their motivation. The average American doesn't get it. I get it, but I don't condone their actions. If you act like a jihadist you deserve to be exterminated, violently.

I think it's important to understand their motivation. The average American doesn't get it. I get it, but I don't condone their actions. If you act like a jihadist you deserve to be exterminated, violently.

I agree that violent Muslim extremists are the enemy of society.

but peaceful Muslims are not the enemy.

your viewing of all Muslims as the enemy that should be exterminated, is Nazi-like.

Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

Muslims blow up a Christian church in Pakistan killing more than 100 people who have done nothing wrong other than practice a religion other than Islam.

Muslims attack a mall in Kenya, killing over 80 non Muslims and counting. Running around like wild animals asking innocent shoppers taken as hostages if they are Muslims, and if so to prove it by reciting prayers, before they murder them.

Oh wait, "all religions have fanatics", right? RIIIIIIIIIGHT. <snicker>

Better yet, "Islam is not at war with us", WE ARE AT WAR WITH ISLAM, right?

It's all our fault, WE MADE THEM DO IT.

America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.

.....Barack Obama June 4th, 2009

Islamic Law Forbids the Western Financial System and in many different exchnges you will find strict Islamic law against the Western financials.

This is why the Twin Towers were attacked. The belief is that the strength of the Western Financial System is Harm and Evil.

Charging interest on borrowing is haram. President Obama must know this.

A question about getting an interest bank loan. Halal or Haram?

the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people.

less than .001% of them are violent extremists.

No, you are lying. If I wasn't busy at work, id post a link to polls that show enormous muslim support for terrorists world wide.

the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people.

less than .001% of them are violent extremists.

No, you are lying. If I wasn't busy at work, id post a link to polls that show enormous muslim support for terrorists world wide.

I am acquainted with and work with many Eastern European muslims. They seem quite different from ME muslims...who seem quite violent.

I agree that violent Muslim extremists are the enemy of society.

but peaceful Muslims are not the enemy.

your viewing of all Muslims as the enemy that should be exterminated, is Nazi-like.

Word twister, that was not what I said and you know it. Stop being a liar. You're pathetic.

And yet all around the world when it comes to terroristic attacks, you can almost guarantee it will be Islamists at the helm.

its a fact, the VAST majority of Muslims are not terrorists.

but the vast majority of terrorists, are Muslim.

its wrong to judge all 1 billion Muslims by the action of maybe 200,000.

And yet all around the world when it comes to terroristic attacks, you can almost guarantee it will be Islamists at the helm.

its a fact, the VAST majority of Muslims are not terrorists.

but the vast majority of terrorists, are Muslim.

its wrong to judge all 1 billion Muslims by the action of maybe 200,000.

No one is disputing that "most" Muslims are peaceful, but this religion is at the heart of most violent terroristic activities around the world, and we are sick to fucking death of you guys on the left always rushing in to defend and deflect from what is occurring.

There are three truths in this world.

1. You will die

2. You will pay taxes

3. Liberals will show up to defend Islam on any internet message board

Forum List

Back