Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

The only one that is irrational are the muslims that have to kill for their god....

yes, and they are a very very small minority of Muslims.

not even .001%.

and yet bigots want to judge all 1 billion Muslims by the extremist .001%

Must have something to do with their Holy Books and permissions to engage in war and violence and the like...

No one is disputing that "most" Muslims are peaceful, but this religion is at the heart of most violent terroristic activities around the world, and we are sick to fucking death of you guys on the left always rushing in to defend and deflect from what is occurring.

There are three truths in this world.

1. You will die

2. You will pay taxes

3. Liberals will show up to defend Islam on any internet message board

Im trying to protect innocent people from suffering from a Holocaust.

I wont apologize.

No one is disputing that "most" Muslims are peaceful, but this religion is at the heart of most violent terroristic activities around the world, and we are sick to fucking death of you guys on the left always rushing in to defend and deflect from what is occurring.

There are three truths in this world.

1. You will die

2. You will pay taxes

3. Liberals will show up to defend Islam on any internet message board

Im trying to protect innocent people from suffering from a Holocaust.

I wont apologize.

Until this "holocaust" that you worry about occurs, how about start worrying about the innocent people that these mother fuckers are killing RIGHT NOW !

The Christians will suffer a holocaust far quicker than the Muslims will. It's already started.

Last edited:
:cuckoo: 100,000 violent Muslim extremists seems to be a reasonable number....OK fine, make it 250,000... :cuckoo:

:lmao: the extents these terrorist lovers go to, including but not limited to quoting fake stats. And still not a peep, or hint of condemnation or sorrow for people that got blown up in a Church, or were killed in a shopping mall just because they weren't Muslim, by Islamist savages. Which by the way, happens all the time.

We get it, you will always defend Muslims, no matter what they do.

I think it's disgusting for someone to call a thread disgusting simply because it brings to attention to ongoing horrific body count brought about by intolerant, violent, barbaric Islamists, on innocent people across the globe.

It's called free speech.

So you'd have us believe that only 100 thousand Muslims across the world are violent extremists? Where did you obtain this number?

The U.S. has 700 bases of some kind in the "Arab" world alone. That's a lot of well deserved hate for a rogue nation such as the United States. You'd expect the number to be much higher.

100,000 violent Muslim extremists seems to be a reasonable number, considering the conflicts in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Africa.

OK fine, make it 250,000.

that's still less than .05% of all Muslims.

Nobody with a functional brain believes that the average moon god worshipper want's to strap on a bomb vest and kill everyone.

I think it's important to understand their motivation. The average American doesn't get it. I get it, but I don't condone their actions. If you act like a jihadist you deserve to be exterminated, violently.
:clap:

the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people.

less than .001% of them are violent extremists.

No, you are lying. If I wasn't busy at work, id post a link to polls that show enormous muslim support for terrorists world wide.
Notice the liars for Islam always repeat the same old bullshit about it being less than 1%...blah blah blah.

Also notice there is no outrage over the manner and reason which these poor innocent people minding their own business got massacred by Islamic savages, which happens all the time.

It's called "Islamic atrocity du jour."

Until this "holocaust" that you worry about occurs, how about start worrying about the innocent people that these mother fuckers are killing RIGHT NOW !

you wrongfully assume that I don't.
You don't. We get it. No horrific act committed by Muslims does. They are always justified. It's the Christians fault, because _______ (fill in the blank with bullshit) or it's the people in the Kenyan mall's fault because _____________ (fill in the blank with more IslamoNazi loving bullshit).

Meanwhile the dead haven't been buried yet, but ssshhhhhhh don't you dare say a thing about Islam.

Pathetic.

:cuckoo: I'm trying to protect innocent people from suffering a Holocaust :cuckoo:

excuse us, but it wasn't it Islamist Muslims that just massacred tons of innocent people in the name of Islam, just because they weren't Muslims? I think you have the people desiring to commit a Holocaust ass backwards.

the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people.

less than .001% of them are violent extremists.

No, you are lying. If I wasn't busy at work, id post a link to polls that show enormous muslim support for terrorists world wide.

Please do before accusing others of lying.

World Public Opinion:
61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans
32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans
41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans
38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose)
A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans:
(Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%)
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.

Plenty of links to plenty of polls right here... Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

...and a thorough Pew research poll here... http://www.pewglobal.org/2006/05/23/where-terrorism-finds-support-in-the-muslim-world/

There are ENORMOUS populations of muslims world wide that are vile shit bags. Islam is not a religion of peace; its a religion of hate and murder.

Last edited:

World Public Opinion:
83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose)
62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose)
About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.

Plenty of links to plenty of polls right here... Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

...and a thorough Pew research poll here... Where Terrorism Finds Support in the Muslim World | Pew Global Attitudes Project

There are ENORMOUS populations of muslims world wide that are vile shit bags. Islam is not a religion of peace; its a religion of hate and murder.

Here's a Pew poll from 2013: The World?s Muslims: Religion, Politics and Society | Pew Research Center's Religion & Public Life Project
Muslims around the world strongly reject violence in the name of Islam. Asked specifically about suicide bombing, clear majorities in most countries say such acts are rarely or never justified as a means of defending Islam from its enemies.

It is also written in Muslim Holy Texts that it is permissible to lie to Unbelievers in order to deceive them.

Whatever makes ya'll think that anything a Muslim tells a non-Muslim is reliable?

Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Islam taqiyya تقية (alternative spellings taqiyeh,taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation,[1] or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution.[2]

This practice was emphasized in Shi'a Islam whereby adherents may conceal their religion when they are under threat, persecution, or compulsion.[3] Taqiyya was developed to protect Shi'ites who were usually in minority and under pressure. In the Shi'a view, taqiyya is lawful in situations where there is overwhelming danger of loss of life or property and where no danger to religion would occur thereby.[1]

Whatever makes ya'll think that anything a Muslim tells a non-Muslim is reliable?

The same thing that makes me think anything a Jew, Christian or anyone else tells me is reliable. Individual character.
All that is needed is a faux rationale of 'danger to religion' or to 'avoid persecution' and - viola - their consciences are satisfied.

I doubt that one has to roam very far on the Internet to dredge-up specific examples.

You are going to continue to view Islam as the equivalent of Judaism or Christianity vis a vis its compatibility with The West, no matter what anyone says or does to illustrate the contrary position in the matter.

Others (myself included) hold differently. I don't like it. I don't trust it. I don't want it around. It is poison.

Last edited by a moderator:

World Public Opinion:

...and a thorough Pew research poll here... Where Terrorism Finds Support in the Muslim World | Pew Global Attitudes Project

Your numbers don't seem to match up with what is in the source you quoted from World Public Opinion.

For example, on page 5 of the PDF, they state in their finding:
1. Rejection of Attacks on American Civilians
Large majorities denounce attacks on American civilians, whether in the US or in a Muslim country, though there has been some softening in the numbers who hold this view strongly. Most reject the argument that such attacks are the only way to get the US to listen to the Islamic people and a growing percentage perceive them as an ineffective method for achieving political ends. As a general principle large majorities reject the use of violent methods such as bombings and assassinations to achieve political goals.

The numbers given show Egypt with only 8% approving attacks on civilians in the America; 7% approving of attacks on US civilians working in Islamic countries. The numbers for other countries are similarly misrepresented.

It is also written in Muslim Holy Texts that it is permissible to lie to Unbelievers in order to deceive them.

In Islam taqiyya تقية (alternative spellings taqiyeh,taqiya, taqiyah, tuqyah) is a form of religious dissimulation,[1] or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are at risk of significant persecution.[2]

This practice was emphasized in Shi'a Islam whereby adherents may conceal their religion when they are under threat, persecution, or compulsion.[3] Taqiyya was developed to protect Shi'ites who were usually in minority and under pressure. In the Shi'a view, taqiyya is lawful in situations where there is overwhelming danger of loss of life or property and where no danger to religion would occur thereby.[1]

The same thing that makes me think anything a Jew, Christian or anyone else tells me is reliable. Individual character.

All that is needed is a faux rationale of 'danger to religion' or to 'avoid persecution' and - viola - their consciences are satisfied.

I doubt that one has to roam very far on the Internet to dredge-up specific examples.

You are going to continue to view Islam as the equivalent of Judaism or Christianity vis a vis its compatibility with The West, no matter what anyone says or does to illustrate the contrary position in the matter.

Others (myself included) hold differently. I don't like it. I don't trust it. I don't want it around. It is poison.

Last edited:
You almost gotta laugh. Back in the late 30's Americans were saying that only about 1% of Germans were violent extremists. The real estimate of violent religious extremists today is about 10%

World Public Opinion:

:clap: BINGO!

So all that these Islamists are doing, is carrying out popular sentiment in the Muslim world.

And here's the kicker, three of the attackers of the Kenyan mall are Americans.

So let's get this straight. The West gives refuge to these people, gives them the freedom, equality, and education all citizens get, In turn, they show their gratitude by turning Jihadi and killing Americans and Western tourists abroad.

Won't be long before a Muslim immigrant decides to go bigger than the Jihadi Boston bombers, and uses a dirty bomb or some type of chemical attack, or poisons the water or food system, slaughtering hundreds of thousands of innocent Americans.

And we have to worry about a Holocaust on Muslims?! :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back