Just wondering

The Repuglicant's use the "Obama went golfing." sound bite as often as possible. They bitch about his vacation days.

Just wondering. Where-oh-where are the threads about House Minority John Boehner and his One Hundred Nineteen (119) golf games. I mean in the interest of fairness and honesty (we all know that the Cons, Tea baggers and Repugs believe in fairness and honesty.....right?), why have the Cons, Tea Bagger and Repugs NOT bitched about the over Five Hundred (500) hours the Boner has spent swinging his nine iron?

Where are all the complaints about boner "Not taking care of the American People." Where are all the "He went golfing during the Gulf Oil Spill." threads that the Cons, Tea Baggers and Repugs were famous for?

You guys bitched about President Obama playing golf more times than I care count. Yet, when it comes the boner being on the golf course 119 times, you people are silent, not a word.

There is a word for all of The Cons, The Tea Bagger and The Repugs who bitched loud, long and continous about Mr. Obama and his golf, but knowingly and willingly spoke not ONE WORD ABOUT BONER AND HIS GOLF GAMES......HYPOCRITE

Last edited:
Boehner wasn't gulfing. He was hiding away in a closet spraying on his tan.

no side of the aisle seems to see their own party at fault...which makes all of us, hypocrites.....whether we admit it, or not.

The Repuglicant's use the "Obama went golfing." sound bite as often as possible. They bitch about his vacation days.

Just wondering. Where-oh-where are the threads about House Minority John Boehner and his One Hundred Nineteen (119) golf games. I mean in the interest of fairness and honesty (we all know that the Cons, Tea baggers and Repugs believe in fairness and honesty.....right?), why have the Cons, Tea Bagger and Repugs NOT bitched about the over Five Hundred (500) hours the Boner has spent swinging his nine iron?

Where are all the complaints about boner "Not taking care of the American People." Where are all the "He went golfing during the Gulf Oil Spill." threads that the Cons, Tea Baggers and Repugs were famous for?

You guys bitched about President Obama playing golf more times than I care count. Yet, when it comes the boner being on the golf course 119 times, you people are silent, not a word.

There is a word for all of The Cons, The Tea Bagger and The Repugs who bitched loud, long and continous about Mr. Obama and his golf, but knowingly and willingly spoke not ONE WORD ABOUT BONER AND HIS GOLF GAMES......HYPOCRITE

Boehner isn't the POTUS, dumbass.

So, it is OK for the Minority Leader of the House of Representatives to play 119 rounds of golf......but the POTUS can't play a dozen?

OK....

The POTUS is on the clock at all times in case of emergencies... generally the minority leader in congress is not...

I am not saying that the POTUS should not have free time for him/herself... but much like the military, you're never really off duty...

That being said.. I don't agree with either politician's choices in these cases

OK....

The POTUS is on the clock at all times in case of emergencies... generally the minority leader in congress is not...

I am not saying that the POTUS should not have free time for him/herself... but much like the military, you're never really off duty...

So.....where is YOUR thread denouncing Boehner's 119 rounds of golf?

OK....

So.....where is YOUR thread denouncing Boehner's 119 rounds of golf?

So because I am against something I must start a thread on it?? Funny, I am against a ton of things Obama and the far lefties do, but I do not constantly open threads on all of those subjects

Nice try though

Apples and Oranges

Boner isn't the President and his position does not carry the same weight of responsibility.

Compare Obama's golfing to any other president not to a congress critter

So, it is OK for the Minority Leader of the House of Representatives to play 119 rounds of golf......but the POTUS can't play a dozen?

That'd be correct. But I'm willing to bet Obama has played more than a dozen rounds of golf.

Apples and Oranges

Boner isn't the President and his position does not carry the same weight of responsibility.

Like say, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II?

President Reagan, in 1981, spent all or part of 42 days away from the White House "on vacation" at his home in Santa Barbara, Calif, according to Knoller. President Reagan and his wife, Nancy, also spent three or four days around New Year’s Day each year in Palm Springs, Calif., at the home of philanthropist Walter Annenberg. (In 1993 the late Mr. Annenberg founded the nonpartisan Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania, which is FactCheck.org’s parent organization.)

President George W. Bush spent even more time away from the presidential mansion in the nation’s capital than Reagan. Of the 77 total "vacation" trips the former president made to his Texas ranch while in office, nine of them — all or part of 69 days — came during his first year as president in 2001, according to Knoller.

Bush’s father, President George H.W. Bush, spent less time "on vacation" during his first year than his son, but spent more days than President Obama. According to travel records provided to FactCheck.org by the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, the former president took six trips — spanning all or part of 40 days — to the Bush family compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1989. The archivist at Bush’s presidential library told us she didn’t have a list of all vacations but did have the Kennebunkport visits.

But at least two recent presidents — by Knoller’s count — took less "vacation" time during their first year than President Obama — Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.

President Obama’s Vacation Days | FactCheck.org

Apples and Oranges

President Reagan, in 1981, spent all or part of 42 days away from the White House "on vacation" at his home in Santa Barbara, Calif, according to Knoller. President Reagan and his wife, Nancy, also spent three or four days around New Year’s Day each year in Palm Springs, Calif., at the home of philanthropist Walter Annenberg. (In 1993 the late Mr. Annenberg founded the nonpartisan Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania, which is FactCheck.org’s parent organization.)

President George W. Bush spent even more time away from the presidential mansion in the nation’s capital than Reagan. Of the 77 total "vacation" trips the former president made to his Texas ranch while in office, nine of them — all or part of 69 days — came during his first year as president in 2001, according to Knoller.

Bush’s father, President George H.W. Bush, spent less time "on vacation" during his first year than his son, but spent more days than President Obama. According to travel records provided to FactCheck.org by the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, the former president took six trips — spanning all or part of 40 days — to the Bush family compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1989. The archivist at Bush’s presidential library told us she didn’t have a list of all vacations but did have the Kennebunkport visits.

But at least two recent presidents — by Knoller’s count — took less "vacation" time during their first year than President Obama — Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.

Compare golf outings to golf outings not vacation days. After all that is what the thread is about.

Apples and Oranges

Compare golf outings to golf outings not vacation days. After all that is what the thread is about.

Soooooo....you have something against the POTUS playing golf (but this is OK for Boehner in your mind)....not necessary being away from the White House. Do I have this right?

maybe golfing makes him feel better about being a hacker in the white house.
we went from having a great leader to having no leader, that's part of your wonder.
the car the ditch. when do you think obama's term will start ?
and pelosi gaga's fat lifestyle is enough to piss off any conservative

Soooooo....you have something against the POTUS playing golf (but this is OK for Boehner in your mind)....not necessary being away from the White House. Do I have this right?

I have not commented one way or the other on Obama have I? I merely pointed out the comparison to Boner was a poor one.

Boner is not POTUS is he? He is an elected state representative, a congress critter. Let his constituents worry about his golf outings.

SOOOOOOO are you saying that Boner's job is just as or more important than Obama's?

Forum List

Back