Just Why Has Security Video Not Been Released?

I also have a feeling they're hiding something. Guy takes ten deadly military style weapons into an expensive hotel room and mows down hundreds of people, and there isn't even a hint of motive yet? You can't say he "snapped" because clearly it was extremely well planned, and worked perfectly. Something really stinks here. Maybe it's another Leftie nutjob like the attacker in DC a few months ago, and the authorities are afraid of civil unrest? Or maybe he is indeed a convert to Islam and ISIS recruit and they are going through his digital fingerprints to see who else there is in the US planning an upcoming attack.
it's been a little more than a day, since it happened....

Maybe because there is no reason law enforcement needs to release those kinds of things to the public during an ongoing investigation? Is there some sort of legal requirement for evidence to be available to the public during an investigation?
Geaux just doesn't want to believe any reports that interfere with his conspiracy theory.
One thing we know for sure. Based on the political affiliation of the people the killer meticulously planned and successfully massacred, the killer ain't no "right winger". Maybe that's why the Left Wing media is diverting to "gun control" instead of addressing the intolerance, violence, paranoia and lies the crooked media and the Left have been spreading which is creating these kinds of monsters.

If I remember correctly he checked in during the 28th or 29th, supposedly for the music festival. He was living in a retirement community about 80 miles away.
`
I'm just curious as to how he was able to haul all that hardware and supplies to his room, without being noticed, especially by security.....if Mandalay Bay even had any.

I also have a feeling they're hiding something. Guy takes ten deadly military style weapons into an expensive hotel room and mows down hundreds of people, and there isn't even a hint of motive yet? You can't say he "snapped" because clearly it was extremely well planned, and worked perfectly. Something really stinks here. Maybe it's another Leftie nutjob like the attacker in DC a few months ago, and the authorities are afraid of civil unrest? Or maybe he is indeed a convert to Islam and ISIS recruit and they are going through his digital fingerprints to see who else there is in the US planning an upcoming attack.
it's been a little more than a day, since it happened....
And yet not even a clue or hunt about possible motive? Very strange and unusual for an event like this.

Maybe because there is no reason law enforcement needs to release those kinds of things to the public during an ongoing investigation? Is there some sort of legal requirement for evidence to be available to the public during an investigation?
Geaux just doesn't want to believe any reports that interfere with his conspiracy theory.
One thing we know for sure. Based on the political affiliation of the people the killer meticulously planned and successfully massacred, the killer ain't no "right winger". Maybe that's why the Left Wing media is diverting to "gun control" instead of addressing the intolerance, violence, paranoia and lies the crooked media and the Left have been spreading which is creating these kinds of monsters.

There is a lack of information at this point. There's no reason he couldn't have been a "right winger," his politics may not have had anything to do with his reasons for the attack or his choice of target. Maybe he was a "left winger" targeting a country show because he expected conservatives to be there. So far as I'm aware, there is no good information about his politics or motivation yet.

The media goes to gun control after every mass shooting. It's understandable. People look for someone to blame, and they look for a simple solution to prevent other incidents. And, of course, gun control is a controversial topic, which the media likes because it draws viewers/readers.

He had been described as a country music fan. It was a three day music festival and he had checked into the hotel three days before. It's very likely he had attended the festival at some point.

As a side note, when CNN first announced the shooter's name and identity, they made sure they mentioned "white" in the description. What a bunch of scumbags. When was the last time the fake news media mentioned "Black" or "Muslim" in the aftermath of an attack?
And they still don’t know the motive behind the Republican baseball shooting by a guy who hates Trump and Republicans and asked if these are Republicans before opening fire.

Dear Weatherman2020

The debate over the baseball shooter was whether he was mindfully strategizing,
and deliberately trying to change the balance of votes and majority-rule
to change outcomes by eliminating Republican voters from Congress,
where he was fully aware and was not criminally insane.

Or whether he had somehow lost it and was acting out of criminal insanity.

There is a difference in mindset, such as the difference between when someone
kills a "woman because they have symbolic obsessive anger against women",
or they kill a "PARTICULAR woman as a planned strategy"
(such as the opponent in a custody case or a witness to a crime they seek to eradicate).

Because nobody can get into this guy's head after he's already dead,
no one is discussing this.

People will continue to discuss Muslim shooters and "rightwing" attackers or gun advocates,
because they want to get into the heads of people like that and address what is going on or going wrong.
Just last night MSNBC said the motive behind the Scalia shooting was unknown.

Scalia was shot? I though he died in his sleep at a hunting lodge. :D

As a side note, when CNN first announced the shooter's name and identity, they made sure they mentioned "white" in the description. What a bunch of scumbags. When was the last time the fake news media mentioned "Black" or "Muslim" in the aftermath of an attack?
And they still don’t know the motive behind the Republican baseball shooting by a guy who hates Trump and Republicans and asked if these are Republicans before opening fire.
In would assume the public reaction would be tremendous and possibly lead to large protests and riots if this were another Leftie nutjob on a mission to massacre as many Trump supporters as possible.
I wonder if he's a registered voter and who he voted for?

How would you ever know who he voted for?

If I remember correctly he checked in during the 28th or 29th, supposedly for the music festival. He was living in a retirement community about 80 miles away.
`
I'm just curious as to how he was able to haul all that hardware and supplies to his room, without being noticed, especially by security.....if Mandalay Bay even had any.

I was saying in another thread that it would have been much easier than people think. He had several days to bring them in from only 80 miles away, and nobody is going to give some older white guy a second glance. As far as I know no hotels make you go through metal detectors or anything. They aren't exactly terrorist targets.

his brother said he had no political interests or leanings and he had no religious affiliation/interest either.

Of course they're hiding something.

`

Ever seen a hard plastic golf bag cover used for protecting your clubs on airlines? One of those can hold enough weapons for a small army, and it usually is on wheels. That was my initial theory.

My rifles break down to almost nothing and it takes a few seconds to reassemble them. Put them in any suitcase.

In would assume the public reaction would be tremendous and possibly lead to large protests and riots if this were another Leftie nutjob on a mission to massacre as many Trump supporters as possible.

Social media, friends, group memberships.

And yes, auto fill likes Scalia.

his brother said he had no political interests or leanings and he had no religious affiliation/interest either.
His brother all the way in Florida? I doubt they had a close enough relationship to know what was happening to his brother in Vegas.

So you can determine who people voted for by looking at Facebook? For some people, that is true, like me. For others, not so much!

CNN just reported authorities are saying Paddock took all the weapons up to the room himself based on security camera coverage. If so, why have we not seen these videos? I want to see him making the trips to eliminate other scenarios

-Geaux

I think it's because from their investigative perspective, it's just not that important. They are trying to piece together details and figure out what all went down leading up to the massacre. Their mind is just not on releasing information to the public right now. I'm sure we'll see security videos in due time.

Look... it is VERY common, in these kind of incidents, for people to cope by being suspicious. We just can't wrap our mind around the enormity of the tragedy and can't believe a "lone crazy" pulled something like this off. It's easier for us to tell ourselves this was more complex and we're not being told the truth. It's why you still have the "grassy knoll" theories with JFK.

I am much more interested in the following questions being answered by credible investigators:

1) How did he obtain fully-automatic weapons? To me, that is clearly the most pressing question. These were not weapons you can easily obtain legally in this country. We need to know where they came from and how he got his hands on them.

2) What were his political views on Antifa, Trump and the anthem kneeling protests? It strikes me as odd that this particular crowd was literally the antithesis of the kneelers, etc. These were flag-waving country music fans who were singing "God Bless America" less than an hour before the shooting.

3) What were his gambling debts like and what associations did his girlfriend have in foreign countries? I think it's possible he could have been in a compromising position and maybe this was his way out?

From my perspective, any of these questions are far more important than some security video.

`

Ever seen a hard plastic golf bag cover used for protecting your clubs on airlines? One of those can hold enough weapons for a small army, and it usually is on wheels. That was my initial theory.

My rifles break down to almost nothing and it takes a few seconds to reassemble them. Put them in any suitcase.

I immediately had the image you see in movies where somebody is holding a small arsenal in a large duffel bag. It wouldn't look at all out of place for somebody staying at a hotel.

So you can determine who people voted for by looking at Facebook? For some people, that is true, like me. For others, not so much!
Yep, but all pieces of the puzzle that makes a picture later.

Forum List

Back