Just Who is Mueller?

you remain an idiot.

kudos
So like most all airhead, liberal, information-deprived know-nothings, Mueller's long-time Muslim Brotherhood connections, is news to you, huh ? Sheeesh!

It's always a funny feeling when liberals, victims of liberal OMISSION media, show up, oblivious of stuff we conservatives have known for 20 years. :rolleyes:

Moron,all this growth so far was the result of Obama Policy...Call again In a years time and show me what Trump has done,only an Idiot would give figures days,weeks and a few months....after the last incumbent has left office,as if Trump had,HAD any effect
How stupid can you be to throw that MORONIC thing in here, and expect ANYBODY to believe it ?

1. GDP was SINKING drastically in Obama's last year in office.

2. Once Trump got in, he RAISED it from Obama's dismal 1.2%, to Trump's excellent 3.2%

3. You're an idiot.

united-states-gdp-growth.png
You will see,when your trade with the world ends

Ah, OK
That is just your opinion,for what it's worth(bugger all)now I will give you FACT....Trump is and will destroy America,you are already the worlds laughing stock,with Trump seen as the Court Jester,and regrettably Trump treating Americans like Village Idiots

Not a good look Guys...Get Up,Stand Up,Stand Up for YOUR RIGHTS
I'd comment about the pitiful life in Australia, but it's hardly even worth the time of one post.

Ah OK. I'll inform the US public of what a stupid cesspool Australia is >>

1. 85% are for killing soon born babies.

2. 83% support same sex marriage.

3. They have no death penalty, and 61% oppose reinstating it.

4. 65% support Muslim women wearing niqabs (face coverings)

5. 63% oppose Muslim immigration banning.

6. Here's the dumbest of all > 93% oppose arming teachers in schools. Hear that mass shooters ? You're invited.

7. 64% want to raise Australia's 30% Corporate Tax rate (there goes the economy) Goodbye Australia. Hello Mexico.

8. 62% oppose protectionist import tariffs (sure, give China unrestricted access to your market - look at the USA to see what that will do for ya)

9. 70% oppose crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood (don't know much about the brotherhood, do ya ?)

10. 69% support accepting refugees from Syria (maybe they can get a state of their own - called ISIS)

Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes: This is one DUMB country.
You are a Sad and Pathetic little excuse for a Man as you ignorantly Weasel your way through life.

All of your Statistics are CRAP,,,We are a coherant multi cultural society...with a very high standard of living,you cannot be compared to us because your mind is myopic and live in a shit hole,created by yourselves.....Enjoy

You are a Sad and Pathetic little excuse for a Man as you ignorantly Weasel your way through life.

All of your Statistics are CRAP,,,We are a coherant multi cultural society...with a very high standard of living,you cannot be compared to us because your mind is myopic and live in a shit hole,created by yourselves.....Enjoy
First of all, you mispelled "coherent" No charge for the tutoring.

Secondly, your screwball multiculturalism can't be coherent. Here is how "coherent" is correctly described on Wikipedia >> Orderly, logical and consistent. Aha. But multiculuralism is none of those. Quite the contrary, it is DISorderly (try telling a cab driver who doesn't speak English, your destination). It is ILLogical (nothing but conflicting situations (people in a party with foreign, unacceptable music playing), and INconsistent (totally).

So as multicultural, you can't be coherent, because you're just the opposite of that.

As for myopic, you may someday discover YOU've been the myopic one all along. I've had 72 years to refine my broadmindedness, perfect the 4 musical instruments I play, all on a professional level, as well as to shake off the LIBERAL arts college MISeducation I received years ago. And you ?

As for where I live, it's a high level above your misguided wasteland (as described in Post # 57 )

Forum List

Back