Hillary Clinton Donors Possibly IOn Legal Hot Seat For 'MONEY LAUNDERING'

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by easyt65, Apr 22, 2018.

1. easyt65

easyt65 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,217
    "By transferring money back and forth between committees and eventually filtering it into the Clinton campaign, the HVF essentially laundered funds, says Dan Backer, the attorney who filed the complaint and lawsuit. This practice was deemed illegal in 2014 when Backer won a landmark campaign finance case in the Supreme Court.

The violations in the complaint appear legitimate, as they are based entirely on information readily available in the public domain. According to Backer, the complaint is built on Federal Election Commission (FEC) reports filed by Democrats, memos authored by Clinton’s campaign manager, public statements from DNC chairwoman Donna Brazile and other Democrat state and national party officials.

The Bernie Sanders campaign was livid when it discovered this practice. Sanders publicly criticized the HVF and the Clinton campaign, accusing Clinton's campaign of “looting funds."

...not that it should surprise anyone that Hillary was at the center of another scandal (Money Laundering, 'Looting' funds, using donations intended for other Democrat Politicians for herself, using / spending $12 million to pay foreign spies and Russians for Russian-generated, debunked propaganda, etc...

:p

Why Clinton’s Donors May Be Investigated In $84 Million Money Laundering Scheme

2. Witchit

Witchit Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,657
    Couldn't find an authentic source? Color me surprised.

3. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,068
    695EA269-D021-48B2-A419-B8902B8ED67C.jpeg

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1