Just What Is God Afraid Of

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
I mean passing through pearly gates into a compound means it was built that way to keep something out. Just more proof that stone age people were ignorant and scared of their shadows.

I mean passing through pearly gates into a compound means it was built that way to keep something out. Just more proof that stone age people were ignorant and scared of their shadows.
Take a break fool. Obviously God, and everyone else, is a lot smarter than you. Take your meds.

Who was responsible for making sure Cammmpy took his meds this morning?

Sorry, I didn't check. He musta palmed them again. :dunno:

How many times do you need to be shown how to correctly administer meds? Hmmm? Honestly, Ringie, you must take your duties more seriously.
Maybe I should take mine AFTER I dispense them to everyone else....... I think I'll go stare at the blank TV for a while........

Sorry, I didn't check. He musta palmed them again. :dunno:

How many times do you need to be shown how to correctly administer meds? Hmmm? Honestly, Ringie, you must take your duties more seriously.
Maybe I should take mine AFTER I dispense them to everyone else....... I think I'll go stare at the blank TV for a while........

:lol:

Reminded me of my stoned years
:D

I used to stare at a static-filled screen and imagine it as an aerial view of a huge race riot

I used to stare at a static-filled screen and imagine it as an aerial view of a huge race riot

Stone age....stoned. I get it!

And the bullshit rolls on:

He took me in spirit to a great, high mountain and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God.
It gleamed with the splendor of God. Its radiance was like that of a precious stone, like jasper, clear as crystal.
It had a massive, high wall, with twelve gates where twelve angels were stationed and on which names were inscribed, (the names) of the twelve tribes of the Israelites.
There were three gates facing east, three north, three south, and three west.
The wall of the city had twelve courses of stones as its foundation, on which were inscribed the twelve names of the twelve apostles 11 of the Lamb.
12 The one who spoke to me held a gold measuring rod to measure the city, its gates, and its wall.
The city was square, its length the same as (also) its width. He measured the city with the rod and found it fifteen hundred miles 13 in length and width and height.
He also measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits 14 according to the standard unit of measurement the angel used.
15 The wall was constructed of jasper, while the city was pure gold, clear as glass.
The foundations of the city wall were decorated with every precious stone; the first course of stones was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald,
the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh hyacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.
The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each of the gates made from a single pearl; and the street of the city was of pure gold, transparent as glass.
16 I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God almighty and the Lamb.
17 The city had no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gave it light, and its lamp was the Lamb.
The nations will walk by its light, 18 and to it the kings of the earth will bring their treasure.
During the day its gates will never be shut.
The treasure and wealth of the nations will be brought there,
but nothing unclean will enter it, nor any (one) who does abominable things or tells lies. Only those will enter whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

AND

The universe was created in six days about 6000 years ago

Two naked teens and a snake in garden determined the fate of the whole human race

There was a flood in which the water level reached a hight of 29.000 ft and evaporated in a few
weeks

Big fish puked up live men

Walls came tumbling at the sound of a trumpet

A virgin gave birth to the god of the universe

A man was able to walk on water

People were healed of leprosy by laying hands on them

Water was turned into fine wine

5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were collected

A man was hiung on a cross and bled like a hog only to show up two days later fit as a fiddle

There were basically six acknowledged historians in the world at that time. Not a one of them documented any part of this.

Last edited:

Gates, walls, compounds....are also used to keep something in as well.

He took me in spirit to a great, high mountain and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God.
It gleamed with the splendor of God. Its radiance was like that of a precious stone, like jasper, clear as crystal.
It had a massive, high wall, with twelve gates where twelve angels were stationed and on which names were inscribed, (the names) of the twelve tribes of the Israelites.
The wall of the city had twelve courses of stones as its foundation, on which were inscribed the twelve names of the twelve apostles 11 of the Lamb.
12 The one who spoke to me held a gold measuring rod to measure the city, its gates, and its wall.
The city was square, its length the same as (also) its width. He measured the city with the rod and found it fifteen hundred miles 13 in length and width and height.
He also measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits 14 according to the standard unit of measurement the angel used.
15 The wall was constructed of jasper, while the city was pure gold, clear as glass.
The foundations of the city wall were decorated with every precious stone; the first course of stones was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald,
the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh hyacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.
The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each of the gates made from a single pearl; and the street of the city was of pure gold, transparent as glass.
16 I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God almighty and the Lamb.
17 The city had no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gave it light, and its lamp was the Lamb.
The nations will walk by its light, 18 and to it the kings of the earth will bring their treasure.
but nothing unclean will enter it, nor any (one) who does abominable things or tells lies. Only those will enter whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

AND

Two naked teens and a snake in garden determined the fate of the whole human race

There was a flood in which the water level reached a hight of 29.000 ft and evaporated in a few
weeks

5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were collected

A man was hiung on a cross and bled like a hog only to show up two days later fit as a fiddle

There were basically six acknowledged historians in the world at that time. Not a one of them documented any part of this.
I swear you must write for Carrot Top.......... :eusa_whistle:

AND

weeks

I'm just searching for that one person who will come up and say they believe all this load of bullshit.....it's ain't rocket science.

AND

weeks

I'm just searching for that one person who will come up and say they believe all this load of bullshit.....it's ain't rocket science.

Dewey and Sellars would be proud......... :rolleyes:
And don't worry, you're not the first narcissistic moron (religious and secular) who attempted to justify their own belief by deriding and denying other's and you won't be the last.

Last edited:

And don't worry, you're not the first narcissistic moron (religious and secular) who attempted to justify their own belief by deriding and denying other's and you won't be the last.

It's brainwashing and ignorance. Actually not a hard thing to work out. Each generation has brainwashed the next all the way back to the stone age. End of problem.

Death is dying....that's why they call it dead.

AND

weeks

Those people are called LITERALIST. There are web blogs and message boards waiting for you, campbell. Why don't you go there and act as an Atheists version of a Jehovah witness on their messageboards?

Sheesh!

It's brainwashing and ignorance. Actually not a hard thing to work out. Each generation has brainwashed the next all the way back to the stone age. End of problem.

Sure thing there Skippy, you keep telling yourself you have all the answers........ You really are a fucking narcissist. :lmao:

Sure thing there Skippy, you keep telling yourself you have all the answers........ You really are a fucking narcissist. :lmao:

Actually, he is not claiming to have all the answers.

Campbell is suggesting that most of the claims in the bible are not sound.

There is no implication about who has all the answers and who does not in Campbells opinion. He also does not indicate how to find them.

Here I am Caaaaammmmpbell, I am the one you have been searching for.
Let's start with creation. No where in the Bible does it say that God created the Earth 6,000 years ago.
It says He created. Read the 1st verse in Gen. It is past tense. Done deal.
Then read the second verse. It says It/earth was void. (or voided). A created earth cannot be a void. it's substance. It can become void though. The first verse was Earthbowl 1 between God and His army, and Satan and his army. Void and Dark was Earthbowl 2. Earthbowl 3 was a renewed Earth, this time with children. Earthbowl 4,5, and 6 are in Earth's future.

That the renovation took six days can be scientifically ascertained, and I will hunt up the scientific equation for you when I get time. I can't remember the figures, but if you take the rate of expansion of the universe, and divide it by the rate of the stretching of time, you get the 6 days it took to recreate our planet.

I'm gunnin' for ya Caaammmmmmpbell........ :)

Forum List

Back