Just What Is God Afraid Of

What's sad is that billions still worship the imagined gods of ancient times when everybody knew nothing and were scared of everything. It doesn't get any sadder than that.

Anthropological projection, that also not even a first..... Jeeze are you fucking pathetic. :cuckoo: :lmao:

You are delusional...'course all the thumpers are. They have a thought and all of a sudden to them it becomes a fact. Dinosaurs riding on a hundred yard long boat along with millions of species of hungry animals waiting for a five mile deep flood to recede. Give us a phuckin break

I'm a delusional "thumper"? :eusa_eh: :lmao: Got anymore puerile quips there Sparky. Who's the moron here proselytizing......... Hint - his nic starts with a C and ends in bell....... :cuckoo:

By the way there Scrammmmmbells, since you're soooo good at prostituting, uummm, errrr, proselytizing I've decided to make you humankind's new deity. We shall call you Zedonk and give offerings every day. Hell, I just gave you my first one in your sacred temple, I took a massive dump and subsequently flushed your holy likeness into your subterranean realm.
:thup:

How profound.

What's sad is you actually think that is profound.

What's sad is that billions still worship the imagined gods of ancient times when everybody knew nothing and were scared of everything. It doesn't get any sadder than that.

What is sad is that one could watch this amazing film and not see GOD throughout it...........

The beauty of pollination - YouTube

I think for your example that watching Babewatch.com is more proof.
All that for a rib!

By the way there Scrammmmmbells, since you're soooo good at prostituting, uummm, errrr, proselytizing I've decided to make you humankind's new deity. We shall call you Zedonk and give offerings every day. Hell, I just gave you my first one in your sacred temple, I took a massive dump and subsequently flushed your holy likeness into your subterranean realm.

Ahh yes taking a dump is the most solid proof of the existence of God.

Ahh yes taking a dump is the most solid proof of the existence of God.

In his case........ yuppers....... :lol:

My long time friends call me "Tool" or "Meat" sometimes "Gooby" but a rose by any other name is yet as sweet.

My long time friends call me "Tool" or "Meat" sometimes "Gooby" but a rose by any other name is yet as sweet.
You having friends is the biggest FAIRY tale yet

I'll be in hell gettin reacquainted with all my old friends. I always liked that old song, "Don't Fence Me In" ...............especially with a bunch of bible thumpin hypocrites.

But I thought dead is dead :confused:

Lighten up Cammbell, no one is forcing you to believe in a force higher than you.

You will be dead.... what do you care?

Me? Im not taking any chances. :eusa_pray:

Oh, and I am still praying for you Buddy. :tongue:

LOL....don't waste your breath there ol' bud. Do you rkmember the best night's sleep you ever had..........what about the last time you were anesthesi ed for surgery or tests......that's what death will be like. NOTHING

People who were dealing with idiots thousands of years ago saw a way to scare the dog shit out of them and gain control at the same time. I suppose I kinda understand ignorant sheep and goat herders whose best forms of transportation was walking or riding a camel or jackass getting into that cluless bullshit but what's your excuse
You are the definition of a modern day idiot.

Anthropological projection, that also not even a first..... Jeeze are you fucking pathetic. :cuckoo: :lmao:

You are delusional...'course all the thumpers are. They have a thought and all of a sudden to them it becomes a fact. Dinosaurs riding on a hundred yard long boat along with millions of species of hungry animals waiting for a five mile deep flood to recede. Give us a phuckin break
One break coming up...Breaking news, "cammmpbelll was discovered playing with dust bunny claiming it to be his brain."

One break coming up...Breaking news, "cammmpbelll was discovered playing with dust bunny claiming it to be his brain."

You ride and ridicule but never address the virgin birth, son of god, savior of the world, crucifiction, resurrection tale which was told by the Jews but which they don't even believe themselves. That same story went around the middle east and N. Africa twenty times beginning in ancient Egypt 3000 years before the Jewish version. MAJOR BULLSHIT

You ride and ridicule but never address the virgin birth, son of god, savior of the world, crucifiction, resurrection tale which was told by the Jews but which they don't even believe themselves. That same story went around the middle east and N. Africa twenty times beginning in ancient Egypt 3000 years before the Jewish version. MAJOR BULLSHIT

Ive taken all of those on multiple times with you. You've ignored the responses.

Why on earth do you think the virgin birth is somehow difficult to accept when modern science could impregnate a virgin today? You honestly think God would have a problem doing what we can do now?

Ive taken all of those on multiple times with you. You've ignored the responses.

Why on earth do you think the virgin birth is somehow difficult to accept when modern science could impregnate a virgin today? You honestly think God would have a problem doing what we can do now?

:eusa_eh: Why are you asking this troll honest questions or answering his drivel. Do what he want's, slap him around a little bit, he's obviously some guy's sex slave and loves to be roughed up. :dunno:
Make him happy, get him all excited so he can service his master all the better.

I mean passing through pearly gates into a compound means it was built that way to keep something out. Just more proof that stone age people were ignorant and scared of their shadows.

And only an ignorant person would interpret spiritual writings literally.

Take the story of Adam and Eve in the garden. The Fall of man. No one in their right mind believes that story literally. Instead some of us know that this story is referring to what separated man from God. This story tell of the birth of the self, the ego. Which then took control, pushing divine intelligence/spirit away, to not allow the existence of God's will in human consciousness.

Thereafter mankind was ignorant of the original consciousness that the creation of the "self" changed fundamentally. Salvation, or a way back, was brought to us by Christ. The good news or gospel was that the kingdom was at hand, or in other words, within reach. It was already here, but the "self" negated it. In order to enter into the kingdom, one had to die unto the self, and be reborn. This is referring to a revolution in consciousness that can take place. Basically intelligence, that is not a creation of thought, HAS to see the illusion that is the self. The self is an illusion, created by thought, and is just another thought. But this is our reality, and it is very powerful. But thought cannot kill thought. For the self or ego to die, the self or ego cannot destroy itself. Christ said that whoever shall save his soul shall lose it.

All of this is lost, or was lost as the early church simply continued the Jewish religious understanding, but with a twist of course. And there was Greek influence in interpretation and this over powered other interpretations and gave us the orthodoxy of today. Yet if you only read the words of Christ, instead of allowing Paul to interpret it for you, a different understanding can arise. Paul, IMO, corrupted the teachings of Christ.

This corrupt church became guilty of much violence and even wars as time progressed. The Church as we know it has brought forth rotten fruit, and Christ said you can tell what sort of tree you have, by its fruit. The Church is a bad tree. It is false, and its works over time proves it is not of Christ.

The Kingdom of heaven is within. And always was. And you do not need preachers to help you realize that. They only get in the way, because this is a very personal journey, and all of the help you need is already in your consciousness. As it has to be. And that is what Christ taught.

It is addressed in the Bible, the word of God. Just because you don't have the mental capacity to understand it doesn't mean it is false. YOU haven't proven anything other than your ignorance. Go play with your dust bunny.

I mean passing through pearly gates into a compound means it was built that way to keep something out. Just more proof that stone age people were ignorant and scared of their shadows.

And only an ignorant person would interpret spiritual writings literally.

Take the story of Adam and Eve in the garden. The Fall of man. No one in their right mind believes that story literally. Instead some of us know that this story is referring to what separated man from God. This story tell of the birth of the self, the ego. Which then took control, pushing divine intelligence/spirit away, to not allow the existence of God's will in human consciousness.

Thereafter mankind was ignorant of the original consciousness that the creation of the "self" changed fundamentally. Salvation, or a way back, was brought to us by Christ. The good news or gospel was that the kingdom was at hand, or in other words, within reach. It was already here, but the "self" negated it. In order to enter into the kingdom, one had to die unto the self, and be reborn. This is referring to a revolution in consciousness that can take place. Basically intelligence, that is not a creation of thought, HAS to see the illusion that is the self. The self is an illusion, created by thought, and is just another thought. But this is our reality, and it is very powerful. But thought cannot kill thought. For the self or ego to die, the self or ego cannot destroy itself. Christ said that whoever shall save his soul shall lose it.

All of this is lost, or was lost as the early church simply continued the Jewish religious understanding, but with a twist of course. And there was Greek influence in interpretation and this over powered other interpretations and gave us the orthodoxy of today. Yet if you only read the words of Christ, instead of allowing Paul to interpret it for you, a different understanding can arise. Paul, IMO, corrupted the teachings of Christ.

This corrupt church became guilty of much violence and even wars as time progressed. The Church as we know it has brought forth rotten fruit, and Christ said you can tell what sort of tree you have, by its fruit. The Church is a bad tree. It is false, and its works over time proves it is not of Christ.

The Kingdom of heaven is within. And always was. And you do not need preachers to help you realize that. They only get in the way, because this is a very personal journey, and all of the help you need is already in your consciousness. As it has to be. And that is what Christ taught.
You take the same meds cammmmpbelll does?

Yes....and I have responded. First....it is a copycat story told all over N. Africa and the middle east twenty times beginning 3000 years before the Jewish version which they no longer even believe themselves. But the most illogical and irrational fact associated with it is an assumption that a supreme god of the universe would drop by one time thousands of years ago and drop off the only keys to his kingdom with a bunch or ignorant people who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat. That alone would have killed the major bullshit for me.

Ancient god worship is one of the oldest things on record and the most ridiculous.

Yawn. Seriously what's the point of this thread? To prove that you're smart and other people aren't?

Well, you failed in that mission.

The Abrahamic religion was founded by a Bronze age people, (roughly 3500 -1200 BC) not by a stone age people.

LOL!

So now the two naked teens in a garden with a talking snake determining the eternal fate of all mankind is no longer a myth. I'm a Jack and the Beanstalk man myself.

Yo, Jack, let me ask you something. Two teens got naked somewhere, otherwise we wouldn't be here. So why not in a garden?

Yawn. Seriously what's the point of this thread? To prove that you're smart and other people aren't?

Well, you failed in that mission.

The Abrahamic religion was founded by a Bronze age people, (roughly 3500 -1200 BC) not by a stone age people.

LOL!

So now the two naked teens in a garden with a talking snake determining the eternal fate of all mankind is no longer a myth. I'm a Jack and the Beanstalk man myself.

Yo, Jack, let me ask you something. Two teens got naked somewhere, otherwise we wouldn't be here. So why not in a garden?

How are you with the talking snake

OK Cammmpbell.

You gave us an idea of what you think religion is about.

But have you thought of what merit it offers the followers?

See you Thursday. Think about it.

Forum List

Back