Just to clear up the whole Roger Stone thing.

I see the uninformed sheep chiming in.
Surprised they're even awake yet on a Sunday. (As if they had to
go to a job tomorrow.)

You know there was trial, He lost.....

Explain that bit... Prosecutors made there case, he had a defence team(was high priced as well)... He lost and was convicted...

This is the constitution, he was afforded his rights and he lost...

Obama , Comey , Schiff ,Nadler, Clapper, Brenan failed in their coup . Etc
Odemon destroyed America so much that it will never go to court

Yet with trump in charge of the dept of Justice there has been no charges...

Difference is Stone was convicted...

That is the difference... Why hasn't any of these people been charged... Is it because the Judge would throw it out on the first day... You can't bring charges on an opinion piece from the Gateway Pundit...

They won't charge them because it would expose their tissue of lies...

That is the difference... Why hasn't any of these people been charged... Is it because the Judge would throw it out on the first day... You can't bring charges on an opinion piece from the Gateway Pundit...

And how many times did Obama , Adam Schiff and Nadler lie ?
Comey , Brenan, Clapper and others lied to Congress many times and zero happens

Obama spied on T and Hillary worked with the Russians

What definition for “criminal” are you using?
A reasonable question.
He is a good man who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
His crimes were being too honest and defending Donald Trump.
But what’s the exact definition of Crime that you’re using? Your OP said he wasn’t a criminal and this last post said he committed crimes but then you posted two things that aren’t crimes. Can you explain please?
Make your own interpretation.
This man is not a criminal.
It's time to listen to his side of the story
instead of all the lies the NY Times & CNN have been repeatedly telling you.
I haven’t read anything about stone in The NY Times and I don’t recall much of what CNN has been saying. I do see what has come out in court and what Barr’s DOJ prosecuted him for. Why are you taking a position in conflict with that?

This is about proof... Prove they lied...

On just Comey...

Totally unproven... That is just the first one. But if Trump was sure about his allegations why wasn't Comey charged? Is it because every judge in America would throw it out of court and Trump would look stupid? Bringing charges in front of a judge with next to no evidence could be considered harassment.

That is the first... How about you post some actual evidence that can be verified with evidence

You are ridiculous, surprise surprise the piece of crap ,with the support from Rudy saying he is innocent , ya we should believe that.
You know, being an English major, maybe my wife can help with that poor sentence-structuring. What's your email address ? We'll send a seminar schedule.
Won't work hot lips .there is no way any one can get me to care about what you have to say about me . Try sticking to the subject. Question, why would anyone care what their countries enemy's think about them. Seems to me it more of a compliment.

You know there was trial, He lost.....

Explain that bit... Prosecutors made there case, he had a defence team(was high priced as well)... He lost and was convicted...

This is the constitution, he was afforded his rights and he lost...
As Mueller will get his rights when he's charged for conspiracy to overthrow the POTUS.

Again evidence... Mueller gave all his evidence, why is the White house going to court to not show it to the public if makes him guilty?

Again, show some actual evidence of this....

Again evidence... Mueller gave all his evidence, why is the White house going to court to not show it to the public if makes him guilty?

Again, show some actual evidence of this....
Mueller KNEW there was no collusion between Trump and the Russians BEFORE the $40 million 2 year investigation, which. btw, ruined lives and cost the GOP the midterms in the process.

stone lied and was convicted on the evidence by a jury of his peers.

Enjoy

This is about proof... Prove they lied...

On just Comey...

Totally unproven... That is just the first one. But if Trump was sure about his allegations why wasn't Comey charged? Is it because every judge in America would throw it out of court and Trump would look stupid? Bringing charges in front of a judge with next to no evidence could be considered harassment.

That is the first... How about you post some actual evidence that can be verified with evidence
Because there was zero Russian collision and these vermin kept spreading the lies

A reasonable question.
But what’s the exact definition of Crime that you’re using? Your OP said he wasn’t a criminal and this last post said he committed crimes but then you posted two things that aren’t crimes. Can you explain please?
I haven’t read anything about stone in The NY Times and I don’t recall much of what CNN has been saying. I do see what has come out in court and what Barr’s DOJ prosecuted him for. Why are you taking a position in conflict with that?
Barr's DOJ didn't presecute him. Mueller did, and he's the biggest scumbag in law enforcement.

A reasonable question.
Barr's DOJ didn't presecute him. Mueller did, and he's the biggest scumbag in law enforcement.
Mueller initiated Stones prosecution and it was carried out under Barr’s leadership where Stone was convicted and sentenced to 3 years. Why am I always educating you, do you not read?

stone lied and was convicted on the evidence by a jury of his peers.

Enjoy
Stone lying is like a flea on the elephant of Obama corruption in this matter.
The ultimate piss ant answer, it's nothing because someone did it before.
He was targeted within the Mueller Witch Hunt, shit-for-brains !!
That's like going after an organized crime family and arresting the prostitute who happened to be there.

I wouldn't let a family member within 20 feet of him. He is a sleezeball. He doesn't need to be in jail though that's just taking up space.

Forum List

Back