Just some questions about "#BlackLivesMatter"

dickhead is from chicago; where Black people are slaughtering each other and there isnt a republican to be found for miles to blame it on

idiots and hypocrites

I think you miss the point. Yes, we murder each other at about the same rate as Bubba Rednecks off each other in the SOuth.

Which doesn't excuse Police officers using excessive and lethal force against black folks for minor legal violations.

um no that isnt true idiot; but it IS REVEALING that you thinnk it is. we kill each other at about the same PERCENTAGE; that is most whites are killed by other whites, and most blacks are killed by other Black people. But black people kill black people about 40 times as much as whites kill whites. black people are less than 15% of the population but about 50% of ALL MURDER VICTIMS; and about 54% of ALL MURDERERS

idiots

brainwashed tool

We're not supposed to treat everyone the same. We're supposed to (a) identify their racial and/or sexual and/or whatever else "identity", (b) determine how they are to be treated based on that specific "identity" so that we will not be attacked for "offending" them, (c) treat them according to that determination, and then (d) hope for the best.
Oops, forgot (e) apologize profusely and beg for forgiveness if we are said to have "offended" someone.

Sorry.

dickhead is from chicago; where Black people are slaughtering each other and there isnt a republican to be found for miles to blame it on

idiots and hypocrites

I think you miss the point. Yes, we murder each other at about the same rate as Bubba Rednecks off each other in the SOuth.

Which doesn't excuse Police officers using excessive and lethal force against black folks for minor legal violations.

um no that isnt true idiot; but it IS REVEALING that you thinnk it is. we kill each other at about the same PERCENTAGE; that is most whites are killed by other whites, and most blacks are killed by other Black people. But black people kill black people about 40 times as much as whites kill whites. black people are less than 15% of the population but about 50% of ALL MURDER VICTIMS; and about 54% of ALL MURDERERS

idiots

brainwashed tool

by the way i got that stat (on murder victims by race and murderers by race, the 40x was from somebody else) from a left-wing nutjob who posted a link to FBI crime statistics, the government's stats, not Fox News or the Koch brothers or Rush Limbaugh you clown.
if i can go back and find it i will; or you can find it yourself, or you can remain willfully ignorant

your choice

Last edited:
Trayvon Martin was a thug. Michael Brown was a thug. Sandra Bland was so high on pot she couldn't overcome the urge to kill herself.

We're not supposed to treat everyone the same.

We're supposed to (a) identify their racial and/or sexual and/or whatever else "identity", (b) determine how they are to be treated based on that specific "identity" so that we will not be attacked for "offending" them, (c) treat them according to that determination, and then (d) hope for the best.

I think a lot of minorities would LOVE to be treated the same as whites.

But black people kill black people about 40 times as much as whites kill whites. black people are less than 15% of the population but about 50% of ALL MURDER VICTIMS; and about 54% of ALL MURDERERS

Okay, guy, you do realize that your math is way off here, right?

If blacks killed 40 times more than whites, they'd be reasponsible for 98% of the homicides... not the mere 52% they are responsible for.

But black people kill black people about 40 times as much as whites kill whites. black people are less than 15% of the population but about 50% of ALL MURDER VICTIMS; and about 54% of ALL MURDERERS

Okay, guy, you do realize that your math is way off here, right?

If blacks killed 40 times more than whites, they'd be reasponsible for 98% of the homicides... not the mere 52% they are responsible for.

black people are what; 15%of the population? you proud of that 52% number??? don't even talk to me

Forum List

Back