Just so we're straight On Limbaugh's death celebrations....

I'm good with it....it is expected and I prefer the left blossom out in all of it's insane glory for the event....it's actually better that way.
Having said that I will say that I have always been at the ready with a bladder full of liquid blessing for the likes of Ginsberg et al who have also
joined the ranks of the Room Temperature peanut gallery. I'm good with it but be assured that I will be in line with a six pack of Bud and a bottle of
furosemide ( Lasix) when it's my turn and I don't really want to hear any value judgement on the matter.... It is what it is.

This is Jim Carey's contribution to the real World....god knows this is about the best he can do actually.

View attachment 463007
Lest anyone forget this game is afoot and I expect to be relieving myself on a number of fancy graves in the near future.

JO
Can only hope he loses in a landslide
Kelly — whose party affiliation remains unconfirmed, as mayoral candidates do not have them listed — is not the only individual to spread vitriol and hate in reaction to Limbaugh’s death, acting as a divisive force in an increasingly polarized nation.
Chattanooga, Tennessee, Mayoral Candidate Tim Kelly Mocks Death of Rush Limbaugh

I'm good with it....it is expected and I prefer the left blossom out in all of it's insane glory for the event....it's actually better that way.
Having said that I will say that I have always been at the ready with a bladder full of liquid blessing for the likes of Ginsberg et al who have also
joined the ranks of the Room Temperature peanut gallery. I'm good with it but be assured that I will be in line with a six pack of Bud and a bottle of
furosemide ( Lasix) when it's my turn and I don't really want to hear any value judgement on the matter.... It is what it is.

This is Jim Carey's contribution to the real World....god knows this is about the best he can do actually.

View attachment 463007
Lest anyone forget this game is afoot and I expect to be relieving myself on a number of fancy graves in the near future.

JO
There was a party? And i missed it?

Considering the number of people's deathst that Rush celebrated or mocked, it shouldn't be a surprise. Good for the goose is good for the gander.

And what would that number be? Got a list, with links to prove it, or are you just ASSuming you can throw the assertion out and people will believe you?

"As thousands of Americans died of AIDS in 1990, Rush Limbaugh was in the early days of his career. Eager to court what would become his vastly right-wing, religious and rowdy audience, he started his “AIDS Update”, a regular segment on his syndicated radio show where he mocked those who died of what he called “the Rock Hudson disease”, following the actor’s high-profile death."

If mocking people who died of AIDS was such a funny joke......mocking the death of this one fat bitch should be considered a real knee-slapper......

JO
1614621332553.png

Dude was a spokesmodel for the cigar industry.
His demise was 100% self inflicted.
Anyone who is "too civil" to mock that is devoid of any sense of irony or poetic justice.

Anyone who tries to justify being a crass, uncivilized boor is "irony" or "poetic justice" is . . . well, you.

It's one thing to be a lower life form. It's another to revel in it and try to pretend it's a good thing.

Anyone who is "too civil" to mock that is devoid of any sense of irony or poetic justice.

Do you know how many centenarians including women smoked/smoke cigars? Do you know how many vegans die before age 70? You need another line dude.

JO

The results 100% speak for themselves.

His death should be considered a suicide.

Your "life" should be considered an extended stillbirth.

Do you know how many centenarians including women smoked/smoke cigars? Do you know how many vegans die before age 70? You need another line dude.

JO

Yeah um...what results? Does it surprise you to know that they don't really exist? There are no available empirical studies cross sectioning tobacco use with longevity. I hate tobacco and everything associated with it....it's filthy....but there are no real evidentiary statistics to indicate that eliminating it would have any effect on the average life span in general. Lung cancer is far more deadly than just the percentage who contract it from smoking.

JO

JO

Yeah um...what results? Does it surprise you to know that they don't really exist? There are no available empirical studies cross sectioning tobacco use with longevity. I hate tobacco and everything associated with it....it's filthy....but there are no real evidentiary statistics to indicate that eliminating it would have any effect on the average life span in general. Lung cancer is far more deadly than just the percentage who contract it from smoking.

JO

Thank you for a long, drawn-out rebuttal of a point I didn't make, but you assumed I did because you read the first three words of my post and then kneejerked.

Forum List

Back