Just registered

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
60 something conservative leaning male
Professional radio voiceover, you have heard me on some radio ads; also do the weather in several cities primarily Washington, DC and have minority ownership in a real estate company.
What I am seeking and asking you veterans to help me locate- I enjoy political and social discussions.
Please direct me to the threads that would be accomplish that
Thanks again

Welcome.
Your best bet is to hit "active topics" and "new posts" since they involve discussions from all over the board.
You should be able to narrow down what you're interested in from there.

Professional radio voiceover, you have heard me on some radio ads; also do the weather in several cities primarily Washington, DC and have minority ownership in a real estate company.
What I am seeking and asking you veterans to help me locate- I enjoy political and social discussions.
Thanks again
Now you need an avatar to go with your moniker.

1 - go into Google
2 - type a word any word
3 - type enter
4 - now click on "images"
5 - find an image you like
6 - click on the image
7 - click on it again and select "save picture as" and give it a name
8 - now come back here and click on the avatar selection and select that picture from your computer folders as your avatar.

Good luck.

Thanks again
The forums would be Politics and Current Affairs.
Wear a helmet and welcome.
Fury

Thanks again
Fury

A flame-retardant suit is ideal.

iu

Thanks again
Fury
.......and take no prisoners.

Welcome.

Veteran's advice? Learn to use the ignore feature. It deadens the idiotic cacophony to a minor background noise. And please don't feed the trolls. They are legion here. Send them to ignore island. You've already attracted one troll on this post. He/she/it contributes nothing and only flings poo from its cage. And it does it all day long.

Any specific political or social issues that are important to you? We have a few single issue voters here who can wind you up or back you up depending on your position. Start a thread that rattles their cage and you'll meet them pronto.

Welcome to the monkey cage.

It's interesting you all warn me and thanks for doing that
I resigned from a poitical discussion forum because the attempts to control speech with the idea of changing speech is unacceptable to me
I will check out the forums you all suggested

Possibly a rational conservative? Would be good to see it Weatherman. All we have are the folding chairs so pick out one that isn't wobbly and sit yer arse down.

It's interesting you all warn me and thanks for doing that
I resigned from a poitical discussion forum because the attempts to control speech with the idea of changing speech is unacceptable to me
I will check out the forums you all suggested
You still need an avatar.

Someone else who is from Poland just joined compete with an avatar.

How come he can do it right but you can't ??

Will get to the avatar soon
Do you guys boot posters if an advertiser complains they don't want the posters content affiliated with their product?

Thanks again
Now you need an avatar to go with your moniker.

1 - go into Google
2 - type a word any word
3 - type enter
4 - now click on "images"
5 - find an image you like
6 - click on the image
7 - click on it again and select "save picture as" and give it a name
8 - now come back here and click on the avatar selection and select that picture from your computer folders as your avatar.

Good luck.

Thanks for your easy to follow instructions. I now have an appropriate avatar instead of the question mark. I tried before but couldn't get 'er done. You made it possible. Many thanks.

Will get to the avatar soon
Do you guys boot posters if an advertiser complains they don't want the posters content affiliated with their product?
Are you selling a product or reviewing products?
No
Site I left ran IKEA ads and I engaged a poster from Macedonia over his comments about USA and my "Euro Brainwashed" comment drew the ire of the advertiser who complained to the site owner who deleted the posts
When I stated how wrong that was I got a lot of ."private site...need ad dollars...do what we want" and after a few more exchanges was suspended so resigned and now here

Forum List

Back