Hello, a Polish American from Putnam, New York.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I consider myself loosely a Polish Nationalist, I adore Polish people.

I'm anti-war, except in self defense.

But, I'm very anti-equality, I believe equality is a fantasy, including racial equality.

I support many Fascist policies, like managing a government for National interest.

I do support mild eugenics in the most humane way possible, by using tax incentives to support high IQ, non criminals to have more kids, and to support low IQ, criminals to have less kids.

I'm an artist, these are my paintings below.

From a one half Pollock American to a full blooded Pollock welcome... Lol

But, I'm very anti-equality, I believe equality is a fantasy, including racial equality.

I support many Fascist policies, like managing a government for National interest.

I do support mild eugenics in the most humane way possible, by using tax incentives to support high IQ, non criminals to have more kids, and to support low IQ, criminals to have less kids.

Welcome aboard brother! Hail Victory!

^ :badgrin: Welcome my eugenics minded Polish comrade. You ain't seen nothin' yet, fakeyjakey. He's not so bad. Good thing there's only one of this guy, though.

:lmao:

• Banned
From a one half Pollock American to a full blooded Pollock welcome... Lol

Polish are particularly interesting, because they were there for many people in their time of need.
But, no one was there for Poles in their time of need.

As the great Polish poet Adam Mickiewicz had stated, Poland is like Jesus suffering on the Cross, for it's good deeds.

Indeed, Poland was there for many.

- Austria / Germans in the Battle of Vienna in 1683, when Poles came to rescue them from Islamic Turk invaders.

- Jewish refugees for nearly a thousand years had ventured in Poland, where Poland granted them the first Jewish civil rights, the Statute of Kalisz.

- Armenian refugees fleeing the Islamic Ottoman Turks fled to Poland.

- Scottish Calvinist refugees fleeing persecution for being Calvinist, fled to Poland.

- Pole Pawel Szrelecki was in charge of famine relief during the Irish Potato Famine.

- Shaman Tatar refugees who were persecuted by Islamic Tatars fled to Poland.

- Poles helped save Britain from the Nazis, in the Battle of Britain, where the best squadron was the Polish Kosciuszko 303 squadron.

- Pole Kosciuszko came to fight for American independence, founding American engineering, and used his money to free, and educate Black slaves.

- Poles unsuccessful fought on Bulgaria's behalf against Islamic Turks in the Battle of Varna in 1444.

- Poles fought for Serbs, against Islamic Turks, in the Battle of Kosovo in 1389.

- Poles like Pope John Pawel II, Lech Walesa, Ryszard Kuklinski, and Zbigniew Brzezinski helped free about 500 million people, from the oppressive Soviet regime.

polish american and another imported liberal , [spit] . If you aren't American you are nothing . I suppose that you also have 'dual citizenship' eh SOB ??

From one artist to another, hello. I don't believe in eugenics. I do believe in personal choice of self control. If you know you cannot handle or are not healthy enough to have and take care of children, kill the stork via surgery or morning after pills if you can't control your personal desires.

polish american and another imported liberal , [spit] . If you aren't American you are nothing . I suppose that you also have 'dual citizenship' eh SOB ??
64494.jpg

From one artist to another, hello. I don't believe in eugenics. I do believe in personal choice of self control. If you know you cannot handle or are not healthy enough to have and take care of children, kill the stork via surgery or morning after pills if you can't control your personal desires.

The problem is it seems the wrong people too often have more kids, I see disastrous consequences for society, if such patterns continue on, and on.

He's American and not liberal.

Yes, I was born in Danbury Hospital, in Western Connecticut, but I was raised in the Brewster schools shortly after, out of Eastern Putnam County, New York.

---------------------------------------- he claims that he is POLISH / american . i GUESS that he is also a dual citizen . If he is 'anti war' he is liberal in my opinion Marion .

Yes, I was born in Danbury Hospital, in Western Connecticut, but I was raised in the Brewster schools shortly after, out of Eastern Putnam County, New York.
--------------------------------------- then why aren;t you an American with polish bloodline SOB !!

---------------------------------------- he claims that he is POLISH / american . i GUESS that he is also a dual citizen . If he is 'anti war' he is liberal in my opinion Marion .

What?

Do you assume also that a African Americans have dual Citizenships?

Lol

What?

Lol
-------------------------------------- i have no use for any person in the USA that describes themselves as anything other than American .

What?

Lol
-------------------------------------- i have no use for any person in the USA that describes themselves as anything other than American .
Sucks to be you

I am a Half German, Half Pollock American and damn proud of it

Forum List

Back